Any new good residential scheme in Islamabad to invest in?

I was wodnering if there is any new good residential scheme in islamabad to invest in? Or any news about the ones which will be started in the near future? Also any suggestions on where to invest in islamabad or rawalpindi? For long term which gives good profit after 2 years… Thank you everyone in advance

Khang,

You can check new plots in b-17 e block on installments, multi residencia is another project newly launched by multi and you can also check faisal town in f-18.

Regards

Dear

Khan ji,

Experts here can give you relevant and useful advice only if you disclose your budget.

For example if your budget is 10 to 15 million, you can invest in e-12 which will more than double as soon as development starts. Some recent news items show that this will definitely start in 1-2 years.

However, if your budget is 2-5 million, then you can invest in b-17 or e-17 where prices will rise if margalla avenue project is completed or tarnol flyover is built. Prices will also rise due to new airport opening.

If your budget is less than 1 million, then you can check out f-18 etc as advised by ihsan.

Regards

Salaam pk1 saab, excellent piece of advice. Thank you so much. As i am also looking for options in islamabad, your advice comes in handy. I have already done the needful in e-12, alhamdulillah. I have heard quite a bit about b-17, but i am not so familiar with e-17, i shall appreciate if you could kindly shed some light on it. Whether it is a cda sector, development status, location,etc.

B-17 is a cda sector but developed by cooperative society i.E. Mpchs.

Multi has a reliable name in the market.

Regards,

What about e-18, this is a developed sector but the prices are still very low? Why is that?

E-18 is gulshan-e-sehat. It is a good area to invest in zone 2 but the access is a bit far which is why prices are on the lower side. In any case its price will keep rising. It is definitely worth considering.

Know-a-days best sector is E-16 specially for lower investor. In E-16/3 & E-16/4 still reachable, may be within a week the plot will sold then definitely plot prices going up like other society located around Zone-II, Excellent sector specially for his location. The society slightly lazy but time is going over, development is full swing, road & street already establish, road carpeting started in March, 2014. Plot possession already started, who paid all dues, they got possession. Please hurry up…phir na kehna khabar na howi

What are the plot sizes and prices ? Share please.

Karim Sb, share the latest prices as well…

Can any give information about Bahria vs DHA?

Which area will give the maximum profit if it is invested in plots.

Dear Tanoli you may contact directly to the office, meanwhile you may visit his web site www.rp.com.pk

Dear Khan you may contact RP office directly, meanwhile you can check http://www.rp.com.pk/ in which all details are mentioned.

Karim Bhai, my advice is to stay away from RP.

Have found this CDA news release about RP NOC cancallation issued in Jan 2013

http://www.cda.gov.pk/resource_center/news-releases/news-item.asp?var=501

True M.S.

RP has lost its reputation in the market.

I agree with Karim. Best option to invest with small budget is E-16/3. Get plot close to main road and developed by Habib Rafiq.

Close to main road near that kachi abadi and feel like living in some “GAYUN WALA MAHOOL”…-:slight_smile:

Well said IS-Base… Still people will invest. …

NOC already restored subject to the condition to development work should complete as early as possible, so road carpeting will start in the month of March, 2014 because of the cold weather going on. I am not the RP representative but I have a plot since 2005, and time to time investigate form different angles, but everything is going slow but smooth, nothing fraud expected. In the middle I am also confusing, same like all others people who attached with RP even some rummer going on when PPP Government gone the society also run away but RP office and everything is there. But the society is financially weak that’s y speed of work was slow but know the situation was improve because all other adjacent societies and sectors prices gone up and up, the lower investor will comes towards RP. Even I noticed that many people will deposit the reaming amount and his office was full of the people to check the society performance.