AWT, Wapda Town, Cabinet, Faisal Town or FOECHS?

Which is better among AWT, Wapda Town, Cabinet, Faisal Town and FOECHS?

Wapda Town Is The Best

Foechs is a very decent option among these. Location is very near Pindi Saddar and also I-14/16 and G-13. Standards are very good and they have gas approval due to their foreign office influence.

At second place in my opinion is Faisal Town due to location and expected high standards of development.

Thirdly AWT and then finally Wapda Town. Problem with AWT and Wapda Town is the location of both is quite far.

Well according to me faisal town is the best option right now because of the following reasons..

1- location (it has the access from both motorway and from tarnol side) and once fatheh jung road is extended then it would b lot easier to enter in isb from that side also

2- small project and high standards of development (as it is a small project just 1800-1900 plots in all , the development standard are going to b high and all the resources in hand will b utilized on a small area)

3- experienced team

4- high profit (4.5 lac to 7-8 lac depending upon location) u can't have that much profit in that area other then in faisal town and this profit will go up ..

Choosing among these 4, I will definitely go for AWT. Owned by army, excellent security, fully developed, all utilities not just approved but already available. Motorway interchange work is in final stages and after that it will be only about 10-12 mins drive to G-11. When Margalla avenue is also built and gets connected to the interchange, it will be icing on cake because then AWT will get double access, both links top class. You must visit all four projects on ground before deciding to invest.

Now that is not helpful. Everyone is giving totally different opinions.

I visited all four, one is expensive, two are far and another is not yet developed.

Shall I add Cabinet to my wish list?

Dear Panthera, if you are looking for short term investment only then go for AWT. However, for long term / and living purpose i would prefer Faisal Town.

I agree with Yasir-2 that your investment period matters a lot. Of these four though, definitely AWT. You can get a possession plot for the price of a file, plus such projects (by armed forces) including DHA, Askari etc. Are the best bet these days. Exclude DHA valley because that is a JV with Bahria.

Just for the record, the profit on Faisal Town files is not what you will get but what You will have to Pay to the Seller. Trading in files is risky when the market is down. FOECHS future is dependent mainly on the ring road project, at present it doesn't have any direct access.

Awt is quite far while Foechs even with access through I-16 is a straightforward drive to Saddar Road and Islamabad. Straight road leads you to G-13.

@paedesi you are right in your analysis ,and the plus point is the price ,which is low enough to take a risk,but the negative point will be the bizarre location of FOECHS, as nothing better on left /right and just an isolated area, am i wrong?

Dk bhai it has CDA sector I-16 on one side and CBR-2 on the other side. Plus road from future Thallian Interchange will touch FOECHS phase 2 which is below Phase 1. So not an isolated area at all.

Zameen forum contributor Ch Shahid has explained this before.

Very interesting comment Pardesi sb! What you have stated is the equivalent of saying that Afghanistan is the safest and best country to live in today, because it is surrounded by energy rich countries on one side and energy hungry countries on the other. In future many pipelines will touch Afghanistan to transport oil from which it will get billions of dollars in royalty making it the richest country in the region. Therefore Afghanistan is the best place to live in!

Kya hogaya hai sir, doosron ko sapna sapna kehte kehte lagta hai aap khud bhi ab sapne dekhne lage hain!!

Raza bhai roads and development standards are better in Foechs compared to CDA sectors such as I-16. Plus there are mostly very big plots. So Afghanistan is on the sides of Foechs not inside it.

Secondly my comment was in response to a specifc query about what is in the neighborhood of foechs.

Why don't you visit then decide?

I am totally agree with Pardesi after research about FOECHS.No doubt about location but don't know about future.

http://www.mofa.gov.pk/foechs/location.html

Location of the Site

The site area of the Society is adjacent to I-16 Sector of Islamabad Capital Territory. It is at a distance of about 30 KM from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The distance of the new Islamabad International Airport at Pind Ranjah near Fateh Jang is about 10 Kilometers on the western side via I-16 Sector of Islamabad and another shortcut of about 6-7 km is available through neighbouring Housing Society, whereas Lahore-Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway Interchange is about 8 Kilometers.

The Society HAS 1943 Kanals of land in its possession.It includes around 52 Kanals of land which falls under the Jurisdiction of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) for which Society will receive due compensation of Rs.41.018 million. The net land holding in the Society is1890.67 kanal.

Regards

Keeping in view margalla avenue and sorrounding scenery wapda town is also a good option.

Tarnol to fatheh jang road is not impressive otherwise right now faisal town seems to be solid investment for not less then 1 year to longterm in all rrespectes

Out of these foechs is best because of location and standard of development. Plus community is educated foreign office staff and diplomats.

Wapda town is best

Yesterday I visited AWT, Wapda Town and PECHS. Today I visited FOECHS.

AWT is OK but yes it is far. Same for Wapda Town. Development standard is average to slightly above average but even more far as compared to AWT and access is very bad. Out of all these, I noticed that scenery is best in PECHS. PECHS is a good place but on Fateh Jang Road even if you use Motorway.

And yes Foechs is virtually touching CDA sector and house construction activity has started. Good landscaping and good standard of development with elite community.

PECHS has better development standard than Foechs but Foechs is best from investment and living point of view as it is very near Saddar through I-14 and they have a strong management. Foechs will rise faster than AWT and PECHS unless PECHS gets direct access to Airport.

@Panthera Uncia. Good luck with your decision! I hope it works out for you. I do have two questions though.

Firstly, you had included Faisal Town in your list as well. Did you manage to visit that area also and if yes, what are your views about it? What factors did you find unsuitable?

Secondly, could you plz exlain how did you reach the conclusion that FOECHS has an elite "community", which as I understand is determined by the ppl actually living there, not the plot owners? Last time I visited that area, about 5 months back, I think there were no more than 2-3 houses under construction and most of it was completely empty. Thanks!