Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
PAKISTANI-1
( 3020 posts )

[336 Replies]
Shall we travel through time to 2020 Islamabad in Prof. Emmett Brown's time-traveling delorean car?

And let us try to spot the top-6 residential projects of Islamabad with the highest value in 2020?

I am not including Zone 1 in my list of Top-6 because there is nothing to guess. Sectors E-7, F-7, F-8, F-6, G-6, G-8, F-10, F-11, I-8, G-11, E-11, D-12 will always be the glittering jewels of Islamabad! And Zone I will remain the undisputed leader even if Malik Riaz can import a piece of Switzerland for his projects in Zone IV and V. Even G-13 and G-14/4 will always be more costly than Bahria, DHA and Multi. Zone I is Zone I.

It seems to me that the hierarchy outside Zone-I can be listed as follows:

1. Multi-Garden B-17 wears the Crown. In 2020 most likely Margalla Avenue will not only be operational, but it may be a dual carriageway with a flyover at gt road and piercing through Zone II. D-12 may be fully populated, sectors C-15 and C-16 may be nearing development completion. So the nearest scheme to the upscale sectors of Zone 1 Islamabad will be B-17. You can say the real Islamabad will come right to the doorstep of B-17. Multi's development standards and stone-throw distance from Zone 1 will make it the leader of all schemes outside Zone 1.

2. DHA Phase 2 is the runners up. Despite better development standards compared to Multi Garden, it is far from Zone I (which is the undisputed real Champion of Islamabad). This is the most posh community of Islamabad after the jewels of Zone 1. This status will attract the best fast food chains, the upscale shopping malls and the top notch educational and health facilities to DHA.

3. Bahria Town Rwp. Bahria will also attract the best facilities but its access is inferior as compared to DHA 2 so it is likely to fall one step behind DHA.

4. JKCHS Zone II. Despite average development standards, JKCHS-comprising G-15 and F-15-is the only project which will have direct access to Kashmir Highway (new airport link road) and GT road. Its strategic location will comfortably keep it at or near the top. The crossing between the Kashmir Highway and GT Road acts as the intersection between Rawalpindi, Islamabad, New Airport and Motorways to Peshawar and Lahore. It is already being described as the new Zero Point.

5. Bahria Enclave. Very scenic location surrounded by green hills and very close to Zone 1 Islamabad. Its excellent development standards will make Bahria Enclave a very pricey sector which will give tough competition to the better-located JKCHS.

6. D-17 and E-16/17 will vie for the Sixth Spot. These sectors will fight between them for the sixth position and the winner will be the one with better facilities.

InshaAllah. In the end, these predictions and all these sectors will have no value without Allah's will.

And we should pray to Allah that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will be stronger, more united and totally self-reliant in 2020. Ameen. Otherwise, people of every city and sector will be on the losing end.

2114 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Falcon
    (4444 posts)
    You are right hawk sir..obviously they will gain exponentially in future Insha Allah..
      2111 days ago 

Hawk2k
      (145 posts)
      Pk1 Multi has yet to show its talent. Currently they are not comparable to bahria and dha. Gulberg may give a hard time to Multi as well. Zone-5 has very Strong contenders as compared to zone-1 and only one Multi for zone-2. Cda is a retired government official now and is living a retired Life on Pension.
        2111 days ago 

Irfan
        (1106 posts)
        Agreed with hawk2k. Zone-5 has great potential in near future. As DHA, bahria, gulberg, naval anchorage are close to each other so it can become a new islamabad in 2020. Its residents wont need to go anywhere whereas the residents of other zones will come here to enjoy the luxuries of life. Only zone-1 is exceptional.
          2111 days ago 

Hawk2k
          (145 posts)
          @Pk1 frankly speaking i live in Western Europe. I have lived in Switzerland as well. In my honest view point bahria and dha in every aspect Meet Swiss standard of living. I dont feel any Tiny need for going even to zone-1 as i have all sort of amenities like schools,hospitals, swimming Pool, Tennis courts, golf clubs, family clubs, cinemas and bussiness bay for Shopping, recreation and Eating in bahria and dha. All famous Restaurants have already moved to bahria. After 5 years world Trade centre will even Eliminate any need for going to centautus as well. Trust me dha and bahria are switzerland brother.
            2111 days ago 

Falcon
            (4444 posts)
            @hawk2k..Sir agreed with each and every word of your..Yesterday in the dinner of al ghurair giga,haji rafiq giga said that they will deliver it by 2016 and they have already signed their contract with 37 brands..He said that he has to make this project successful because it took a lot of effort to approve this project from wtc america..
              2111 days ago 

Hawk2k
              (145 posts)
              @saadi, thanks brother. I just posted my honest opinion after having lived in Europe including switzerland . This is what oversears feel after they have lived in bahria ,dha, emaar. I really appreciate bahria and dha for providing world class Secure Communities for their dwellers. None of places in islamabad Meet dha and bahria life.
                2111 days ago 

Nasir
                (2512 posts)
                Very True, Zone 5 is going to rock, but we still can not compare it with Zone 1 of CDA even if CDA is a retired government official :)

Zero point is still the main point.
                  2111 days ago 

Ahmed
                  (233 posts)
                  Hawk2k> thumbs up for u mate
                    2111 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                    (3020 posts)
                    All said and done, Zone 2 has many many pluses:- the contiguous connection between Zone-2 and Zone 1 (direct roads which bring them close to each other), the New Islamabad Airport, two Motorways (Lahore and Peshawar) and the gateway to KPK and northern cities (GT Road).

Bahria and DHA are surrounded by slum type localities such as Humak. For Bahria, you have to go through Gulraiz or PWD main road which looks like shujabaad!

On the other hand, all of Zone 2 societies are made on CDA standard and they are recognised CDA sectors.
                      2111 days ago 

Malik Majeed
                      (476 posts)
                      So, after seeing the views from many of friende here, let's have a second look to the ranking I posted yesterday. Please keep in mind that we are talking about 2020 or beyond:

1- Zone-1: sectors D, E, F and G of series 12, 13 and 14

2- DHA ph-2

3- Bahria Enclave

4- Park Enclave

5- Multi B-17, F-17

6- Zone 2 others e.g. G-15, Faisal Town, Top City, Mumtaz. City, Shalimar Town
                        2111 days ago 

Post Answer (336 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL