Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
PAKISTANI-1
( 3020 posts )

[337 Replies]
Shall we travel through time to 2020 Islamabad in Prof. Emmett Brown's time-traveling delorean car?

And let us try to spot the top-6 residential projects of Islamabad with the highest value in 2020?

I am not including Zone 1 in my list of Top-6 because there is nothing to guess. Sectors E-7, F-7, F-8, F-6, G-6, G-8, F-10, F-11, I-8, G-11, E-11, D-12 will always be the glittering jewels of Islamabad! And Zone I will remain the undisputed leader even if Malik Riaz can import a piece of Switzerland for his projects in Zone IV and V. Even G-13 and G-14/4 will always be more costly than Bahria, DHA and Multi. Zone I is Zone I.

It seems to me that the hierarchy outside Zone-I can be listed as follows:

1. Multi-Garden B-17 wears the Crown. In 2020 most likely Margalla Avenue will not only be operational, but it may be a dual carriageway with a flyover at gt road and piercing through Zone II. D-12 may be fully populated, sectors C-15 and C-16 may be nearing development completion. So the nearest scheme to the upscale sectors of Zone 1 Islamabad will be B-17. You can say the real Islamabad will come right to the doorstep of B-17. Multi's development standards and stone-throw distance from Zone 1 will make it the leader of all schemes outside Zone 1.

2. DHA Phase 2 is the runners up. Despite better development standards compared to Multi Garden, it is far from Zone I (which is the undisputed real Champion of Islamabad). This is the most posh community of Islamabad after the jewels of Zone 1. This status will attract the best fast food chains, the upscale shopping malls and the top notch educational and health facilities to DHA.

3. Bahria Town Rwp. Bahria will also attract the best facilities but its access is inferior as compared to DHA 2 so it is likely to fall one step behind DHA.

4. JKCHS Zone II. Despite average development standards, JKCHS-comprising G-15 and F-15-is the only project which will have direct access to Kashmir Highway (new airport link road) and GT road. Its strategic location will comfortably keep it at or near the top. The crossing between the Kashmir Highway and GT Road acts as the intersection between Rawalpindi, Islamabad, New Airport and Motorways to Peshawar and Lahore. It is already being described as the new Zero Point.

5. Bahria Enclave. Very scenic location surrounded by green hills and very close to Zone 1 Islamabad. Its excellent development standards will make Bahria Enclave a very pricey sector which will give tough competition to the better-located JKCHS.

6. D-17 and E-16/17 will vie for the Sixth Spot. These sectors will fight between them for the sixth position and the winner will be the one with better facilities.

InshaAllah. In the end, these predictions and all these sectors will have no value without Allah's will.

And we should pray to Allah that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will be stronger, more united and totally self-reliant in 2020. Ameen. Otherwise, people of every city and sector will be on the losing end.

2133 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    PAKISTANI-1
    (3020 posts)
    Thank you Hawk for sharing your views about "Islamabad".

But by the way, I am sorry for saying this but Bahria is outside the limits of the Islamabad Capital Terriotry (ICT). It is in Pindi.

On the other hand, Zone 2 societies such as Multi, JKCHS, Cabinet, Margalla Views are inside ICT, and you get Islamabad number plates. Plus you get view of Margalla Hills from Zone 2.

All this seems and feels like Islamabad!
      2130 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
      (3020 posts)
      These Zone 2 societies are 'approved CDA sectors'. Maks a big difference doesnt it?
        2130 days ago 

Nasir
        (2512 posts)
        Bahria is switzerland/Europe, but pls imagine when you come out of Bahria, to go to airport, or Islamabad, the roads, the structure, the traffic, each and everything counts, it's not just your house, it is your city which needs attention.
          2130 days ago 

Hawk2k
          (145 posts)
          @pk1 switzerland is also not in islamabad so having bahria in rawalpindi Limits and rawalpindi number plates will not equate its european high quality standard to an average zone-2 location. Please brother Openly accept what is good is good. None of any zone-2 society u mentioned comes near standard.of bahria.

@Nasir bhai i agree that everything counts but currently bahria is only 15 minutes from islamabad airport and in as this thread sounds "the Situation in 2020", there will be rawat interchange in future which will give it a direct access to prospective airport. Considering airport even in future there may be a rawat airport which may elevate its importance even much higher than it is now. In Europe poeple like to live in areas a bit away from main city similar to bahria. Even than bahria has same distance from islamabad as zone-2 so i dont see any Edge even regarding Location living in bahria. Location seems to be a buzz Word when people talk about zone-2 as the nearest Location g-15 is located at 20 km from Blue area and bahria is some how 24 km from Blue area.
            2130 days ago 

Ahmed
            (233 posts)
            @pk1> when we guys say that orchard is out of ISB (not even in RWP territory) at that time your start arguing with many ifs and buts, please accept the real face of the picture, Bahria and Dha is far superior than MPCHS projects ....... As malik riaz says city within city :)

@Nasir bhai> meri samj mai yeh nahin aata what is airport to do with your residency ,u'l b able to catch flight earlier ya phir they'l drop you on the way before landing, they are many many hazards living near to airport.

No offence
              2130 days ago 

Hawk2k
              (145 posts)
              Lol the so dreamt Crown king B-17 having few poeple inside away from civilisation doesn't even seem to be a part of islamabad but rather taxila. It seems to be that people want to see realities according to their own imagination. In actual negating a Reality Never changes it.

2130 days ago 

Prop Guide
                (6961 posts)
                To me Bahria Enclave will be one of the prime spot of Islamabad by 2020. I see no comparison between B-17 and Bahria Enclave when it comes to development standard and other additional amenities. The speed of work in Bahria Enclave is far ahead of B-17 to me.
                  2130 days ago 

Hawk2k
                  (145 posts)
                  I agree u khan in terms of high standards and prospective elite gentry bahria enclave will come in par with dha and bahria rwp. Bahria enclave will be an enviable place of standard with an exotic life style located in heart of islamabad near islamabad Club. Comparing b-17 with bahria enclave will tentamount to comparing dubai and lahore.
                    2130 days ago 

Prop Guide
                    (6961 posts)
                    Dear Hawk2K,

Mark my words, give few years to Bahria Enclave and it will be one of the prime living place of Islamabad with worldclass living standard and facilities... IA

The rest Allah knows better about future.

Regards
                      2130 days ago 

Hawk2k
                      (145 posts)
                      @Dear Khan, No disagreement . Bahria enclave will be a dream elysian place in the heart of Islamabad and margalla hills surrounded by localities of farm houses and main islamabad.
                        2130 days ago 

Post Answer (337 Replies)
                        << < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL