Bahria Enclave Phase 2

Respected members,

Bahria Enclave is going to launch its Phase 2 after a week ... Any respected member is going to book plots in that phase??

Any idea about price tag???

My calculation says that 5 marla will be for 45 lacs and 10 marla will be for 80 lacs…20% amount will be deposited as down payment…

Saadi sb a dealer has told me today that price of 5 marla will be 38 lakhs? Could Bahria be offering bulk discount to some major dealers?

Yes sir this price might be for the dealers who are buying the packages for 20 25 crores…For end user it will be expensive…

Its 35 lacs for 5 Marla I heard

Thanks. I think I better associate with a big dealer soon as it seems like a real bargain in that case.

They were launched today and already booked, are on profit.

In that case it means all plots have been sold to dealers as we the general public don’t know about it. In fact I spoke to a dealer in Bahria Enclave just today, but he didnt tell me, just told me the likely price.

@nasir sb they are not officially launched…However majority of dealers have deposited money in the favour of bt enclave phase 2…Booking for investors is going on now…One of my close relative also submitted heavy amount for plots in this projects…Plots are not given to dealers right now…Its a confirm news…

Saadi sb I think your information is correct. The dealer I was talking to today told me that they are forming a pool of investors to get plots in bulk from Bahria but the idea didnt appeal to me much, although it does indicate some activity is brewing. Is it confirmed that they are launching next week?

Yes they are going to be launched with in next 7 to 10 days max…Sir as i am in touch with my relatives who have deposited huge huge amount of money to get those plots in bulk.He is saying that situation is not clear right now…I also want to buy a 5 marla because it will give good profit on down payment as there will be a tremendous sale purchase…Huge activity will take place…Its right that dealers are looking for pool of investors because bt is demanding huge sum from the dealers to get those plots as bt wants to sell huge amount of plots in bulk to dealers to make this phase a huge success My calculation is that 70% plots will be sold to investors and rest will be floated for general public…

I am not sure what strategy Bahria is using here, if they are going to launch new plots in hundreds, what impact will it have on the market, specially that now some investor trend is tilting back towards the airport side? I think BE 2 might be better developed as I believe they tried to complete BE 1 in a hurry to build their market standing despite NOC issues. However, the fact that they have still not given possession to first booking 5 & 8 marla allotees can also have a potential negative effect. But I guess with Bahria, you never really know whats coming!

Sir i am foreseeing a good profit if one can manage to get a plot in investors booking…Otherwise profit of 2 to 3 lacs will be there for these plots aswell…As far as question of zone 2 is concerned (airport+MA+KH) are still not in their completion stages and also work is not going in full swing, so plots of zone 2 will give a good return in long term where as these plots will give good return in days…

Thanks Saadi sb. I am also exploring this option further.

Some dealers in Bahria are offering to get a confirm plot booking in BE 2 if a downpayment is deposited with them. The payment will be in favor of Bahria Enclave but receipt will be from dealer. Does this sound like an acceptable transaction or could there be major risk involved in this? I would appreciate if senior experts and market professionals could share their views. Thanks.

Dear brother news is that bahria will open booking for general public on 14th or 15th of dec this is a news. Dealers are investing in it and getting plots in advance , they are pooling there amounts and bahria is not giving only 5 marla plots to dealers they have to buy a package of 5 marla 10 marla and kanal plots with 3 : 2 : 1 ratio. Even unofficially some big dealers are demanding own on confirm booking of 5 marla plots. Booking will open for short time and there is a hope in market that it it will generate profit in days, these all news are in market not from any official of bahria town.

I was also being offered to apply like this but i stayed away…I willplay safe by directly buying from my relative who have booked huge amount of plots there…Btw return will be good even after buying after the launch…

Thanks Saadi sb. I am also having some concerns about the manner in which all this is going on. Bahria are not doing their reputation any favor by promoting these kinds of trades, or atleast facilitating such under the table deals. I think I might not participate either, although the offers seem quite lucrative.

Sir offer seems very lucrative but it is also very difficult to spend 1 million rupees like this…I will prefer to earn less profit but i will play safe…