Bahria Town Lahore vs Bahria Town Islamabad?

As per this article, Bahria Town Islamabad is better.

I can't say I agree with the take of the writer but he's entitled to his opinion. I will throw in my viewpoint once I see someone building a case in favour of Islamabad. I don't want to show my cards first. :D

Thanks for sharing this information.

Bahria Town Lahore is also very good. Fastest growing community in Lahore. Huge development activity is going on. Although its far away from Lahore, even then people are shifting there.

Both are good.

I have a friend who lives in Bahria Lahore.

I met him over dinner recently at Namak mandi restaurant on Peco Road. He told me he drove through LDA Avenue through Jubilee Town cutting across Raiwind Road and reached Shaukat Khanum. At the moment, it seems Bahria Lahore is a bit far flung, but very soon all these areas will become heavily populated inshaAllah.

Any way, what I dont like about Bahria Pindi (it is not in Islamabad even if you like to call it Bahria Islamabad) is that you have to go through PWD main road or through the narrow streets of Gulraiz colony to reach bahria pindi - unless of course you want to drive all the way up to Rawat to enter Bahria.

Any way, inside Bahria, I notice that it does not give the open feeling that you get in DHA Phase 2 Islamabad (DHA is in Islamabad zone V while Bahria is in Pindi). DHA is more open and wide: streets and especially distance between the edge of the street and house is more in DHA and less in Bahria.

By the way Nafees bhai, the article is talking about Bahria enclave (which is in Islamabad Zone 4) it is not talking about Bahria Islamabad near PWD and DHA.

With Bahria enclave, there are issues of NOC which the project does not have. And secondly, there are rumours that prices in Bahria enclave have been artificially inflated by Malik Riaz through pumping billions into the market and buying plots only to off load them later.

So prices in Bahria enclave can be tricky. But the location of bahria enclave is very scenic - surrounded by mountains.

Very reliable sources informed that there is huge buying of land near New Islamabad Airport. Sources also said that buying is towards southern side of Airport. Can any bros confirm this news?

Ali:

You mean Bahria Town is moving into that area.....

I am from dubai want join this forum

No commission, we have properties 10% booking 10% on handover and rest is post handover up to 10 years payment plan easy installment, rent to own, apartments, villas and much more… +971585464363