Buying Of Land By Bahria Town Near New Airport

Very reliable sources informed that there is huge buying of land near new Islamabad airport. Sources also said that buying is towards southern side of airport. Can any bro confirm this news?

Where abouts near new airport. Is it towards ICHS or FOECHS?

They may have acquired land towards ICHS, Green city as their was a lot of agro land for sale there and people were selling in bulk like 2000 kanals etc...this could be true?

This could potentially put a halt to zone 2 prices once again and make investors wait until BT announce their project....great, this is just what we investors needed!!! one problem to the next!

If this is true then one thing is confirmed which I was saying in this forum before that now zone2 is better than zone 5 for investment. Multi is the best place to invest in zone 2 which will not effect even with the presence of BT

Don’t know whether its true just yet, but will confirm later on. Like I said, this may have a negative impact on whole of zone 2. BT maybe front runner for investors as this is also likely to hamper Faisal town also. Everyone knows BTs credibility, their reputation speaks for itself - Bahria Enclave don’t have NOC and look how high prices are there! I do agree that although BT may take over zone 2 and new kings could be crowned, however, b-17 Multi will not be affected!

I invite all forum members to share their infos. As far as, i am confident about my source. If BT purchases land (probably near to ICHS between Kheri Moorat mountains), it will not have negative impact on other societies, Top/Mumtaz, ICHS, Green City price will surely be jump.

Actually why would prices in those societies take a jump, when people would invest in BT anyway as they know the type of development standards they would gain if they were to invest there! Hence this would have a negative impact on the societies nearby, I guess b-17 and Faisal town maybe able to give BT a good challenge and give BT a good run for its money!

Well ..if BT comes to the surroundings of new airport..it will certainly have positive impacts for other societies around due to following reasons:

1. At present all those investors who are reluctant tobuy there due to rawat airport rumor, will restore their confidence to buy in these societies.
  2. Due to the" by hook or by crook"formula of Mlik Riaz, the area will see a significant development of road infrastructure, which will benefit all the societies.
  3. Due to competitive environment, all other societies, will have to raise their development standards , which will increase their market value.

So if Bahria town is launching some project near new islamabad airport, it will definitely have good impact on societies like TOP CITY, Mumtaz City, PECHS, etc..however, price tag of bharia will certainly be higher.

Can anyone confirm whether its true or whether its just another rumour?

Its just rumor . Nothing else.. Bahria is already bussy in karachi, after that sakhur , peshawar project and many other project which is announced in the way ...

About airport it will take next 20 year to be completed and functional it look like they will keep extending there date firslty 2013 now it is 2015 after 2015 going to be next extention date will be 2020.... :)

@ M Tahir kindly see Google earth before commenting. Airport construction is in final phase and already more than 40 billion has been spent. Only few activities left. We don’t know whether bahria town is buying land in zone 2 or not but for bahria it is possible to wort at karachi and zone 2 both simultaneously. Now bahria is looking for more opportunities other than zone 5 and raiwind road. Because there are many locations have more potential than zone 5.

Well Airport will be functional in 2015, :) There is not Rawat Airport, confirmed by CAA many times. Malik Riaz already has land in Zone 2 Near Airport and he can launch anytime but this will not impact other societies at all as they already have taken the best locations.

Well regardless of whether Bahria launch their project in zone 2, this would make zone 2 more popular for investors and people living their due to more choice, commercial zones in each societies so they are more likely to get populated quicker, which will benefit the societies.

Any news as whether this BAHRIA RUMOUR IS TRUE OR NOT?

I found that Bahria has purchased 5000/6000 Kanal near moaza Bango near ICHS but yet to be confirmed