Comparison of Multi-Garden Blocks

BLOCK-A:-

Plus Points: Phase 1 of Multi-Garden Project; Reasonable Prices; Scenic View right next to Margalla Hills; Big Size Plots; Near Gate; Multi-Lake.

Minus Points: Dust issues due to blasting (but hopefully this will be resolved soon inshaAllah); Many plots have filling (you should do soil test before buying).

BLOCK-B:-

Plus Points: Phase 1 of Multi-Garden Project; Already Populated (construction activity started), Park is developed; Near Gate; Nearest to Margalla Avenue.

Minus points: Expensive Prices; Mixture of Small and Big plots.

BLOCK-C:-

Plus Points: Phase 1 of Multi-Garden Project; Reasonably Priced; Mostly Solid Land with Negligible Filling Issues; Location is Central in this huge Multi-Garden Project (Full B-17 is almost a new city); Main Boulevard going to phase 2 (Economy Blocks D, E and F) cuts through C Block.

Minus points: Still no population but few houses already in construction stage (some people have made grey structure only to take construction money from Multi); Comparatively Far among the 3 Deluxe Blocks (A, B and C).

BLOCK-D:

Plus Points: Not Expensive; Good Location in Phase 2; Plot-holders may be adjusted in blocks E and F (may be at that time they can bag some profit inshaallah).

Minus Points: Land Acquisition Problems; No Development; Uncertainty; Little or No Profit.

BLOCK-E:-

Plus Points: Land is Not Bad; Very Good Markaz is inside this block; Baitul mall issues are now resolved (Congrats to e-Block Investors!).

Minus Points: E for Economy; Distance (very far from GT Road).

BLOCK-F:-

Plus Points: No land Acquisition Problems likely (Hopefully Multi has learnt a lesson from D Block); Available in Installments; Good for Long-Term Investment.

Minus points: Distance; Time factor (it will take several years to be developed and populated); No map yet.

Everyone is invited to give their views, disagreements, comments etc.

Good analysis Pk1

What about the club ? will it add value to B block ?

Where is the allocated land for schools. Hospital ?

Amazing PK1… This is exactly what I was hoping to find on zameen.com before investing in B-17!! Great stuff!!

Nice pk1

I will correct you a bit for F block. It is medium term investment

As it will be completed in very fast pace of 30 months

Cn you elaborate a little on the soil issue in block. As I cannot believe that if soil is weak in A block then rest block has no issue of weak soil. As I have a bit knowledge about soil mechanics. And disagree that soil will weak in A block only and rest of blocks a hundred yards away has strong soil

Is this info credible

Aap KA APNA

Crore patti

There is no scenic beauty in B-17, horrible mountains, this place is not good for living…just trade…

Thanks PK1. I’m hearing a lot about dust issue around A block though this block is superior in terms of development and scenic beauty. Can someone please let me know that is there any chance of dismantling these crushers next to A block in the near future as I intend to buying a plot in A block and building my home after 3-4 years. Will appreciate some honest feedback. Thanks

Bluewater sahab

B-17 and a few other similar societies in the same price range are good value for money.But if you have deep pockets then sky is the limit, one plot was sold for 14 crore in F10 recently, better go for similar plots.

When prices for CDA series C-15, C-16 etc will cross E-12 then people will realize the value of Multi Garden. The distance is not much between C series and B-17 whereas one has possession and the other will exist for many years only in CDA files and CDA map!

Bluewater bhai B-17 will fly and touch the sky.

Mark my words.

If you look at CDA standards of development especially in the first 10 years, you will realize how much better B-17 already is as compared to what C-16 of CDA will be in 7-8 years from launch. So if price of CDA C-16 sector comes close to D-12, then tell me where will be the price of B-17???

Pk1… Rightly said… I can imagine B17B 30x60 touching 70-80 lakhs when MA is operational. It’s just a matter of time. Moreover, I was thinking the other day and it seems that B17 and D17 are the most beautiful societies in whole Zone 2. However Multi has a good edge in terms of management and track record (Visibly seen in E-11/3). B17 just might be the next E-11/3 after 5 years.

@zafar ullah…this place is a fools paradise. …worth of 50x90 should not be more than 20 to 25 lakh due to pathetic quality of living…too much over priced. …

Bluewater sadly we do live in a fool’s paradise to be realistic. Ha this not been the case, by applying your valuation methodology of measuring a 50x90 plot in a CDA sector like G would have been 10-13 lakh. Smart thing will be to play along :slight_smile:

Very Nice Critics Pk1.

Look like you people have got your finances struck at that bad place and finding no way to recover …carry on…keep trying to make people fool as much as you can…hahahah…some overseas folks still have a lot of spare money and look like your task is to strip off there pockets…

Thanks PK1, good analysis.

Do you have an idea about the current prices of a good location (non corner)50x90 and 60x90 plot in the C block of B-17?

Thanks-

I urge the entire forum members not to declare Block F farthest in your assessment. Before that E Block was farthest and people have made 3 million from only 5 lac cost of plot for 30x60. People were saying the same for E Block 3-4 years back what people are saying for F Block now.

Please look at Google Earth. 95% land is free and only a handful people living there.

@ bluewater I think bahria phase 8 is also over priced and ten marla should not be more than 5 lakh as location is more pathetic than B 17

AOA PK1

Its a best analysis I have ever found on Zameen.com about B-17. It is very beneficial for those who want to invest in B-17.

But in my humble opinion you have missed just one thing, that is what is govt policy about completion of Margalla Avenue along with any inside news about it.

Crorepatti bhai soil was not naturally weak in A block. It was the same in all blocks.

Multi has not developed this project on natural terrain. They filled up low lying areas. In A block several depressions were filled up using mud from cutting of hilly parts.

This also happened in other blocks but there were fewer depressions that needed filling in B and C blocks.

Have you not noticed that all of Multi-Garden project seems on relatively level ground. This is because they filled up the depressions. On the other hand if you go to Bahria Town, you will see one street on a hill and other streets very much below the hilly streets.

AOA PK1

you didn't respond my question

We can only hope and pray for Margalla Avenue Completion, looks like the government is very much busy in new projects such as metro.