Defence Phase 2 Extension - Sector K

Dear contributors,

I purchased a 1 Kanal plot file of DHAI Phase 2 extension K Block back in good old days of 2006 at Rs. 2.2 million. That time. Later I paid Rs. 6 lac. Further as development charges in 12 installments of 50,000 each. The plot is then transferred over as well on my name.

I browsed the DHAI-R website but could not figure out the update of Phase 2 extension there. I read on this forum that K-N blocks are being developed and are part of Phase 2 now? On the website I noticed however pictures of gas supply work inauguration to the K-N sectors of Phase 2, not sure if its extension sectors or not.

Kindly share any updates regarding this.

Regards,

Athar

Athar Sb - Sector K is part of DHA 2 proper now. It is developed and ready for possession (if you apply for possession). There are a few houses there as well. Yes the Gas inauguration ceremony is on DHA website that you read about.

AoA everyone,

@Athar, if you are planning to sell, can you kindly send me details of your plot and price. I am looking for a plot in K or L block with posession, thanks.

Dear Waqar and Ehsan,

Thank you for feedback. Kindly guide me to the map of this sector if available. Also, I appreciate if you have any information about the prices there these days.

Regarding selling it, I have not decided. I will only sell if I can find any other place to invest. I am looking at Naval Farms in Bara Kahu potentially.

Regards,

Athar

Athar,

Here is a link to the map

http://www.parasestates.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/DHA-Phase-2-Extn-Ex-Commoners-Town-New-Numbers-2012.jpg

Price range in Sector K is from 65-85 depending on location in my assessment.

If you have a plot in Liaquat Ali Khan Boulevard at a good solid location - it can fetch you 90 as well

@Waqar, LAK boulevard has commericals in front. Is it a good or bad thing for a residential plot? Personally I would not like to have a plot in front of commericials but rather “near” commercials. What is your experience?

Ehsan - In my opinion for investment it is fine but I agree for personal living you may prefer something a little back in a street.

65- 85 Lacs depends on the location, it’s now DHA 2 proper, don’t sell it, DHA 2 a very good investment, Naval farms are a dead investment.

Dear Waqar,

Which blocks amongst K, L, M, N have got possession. What is the price range for 10 marla possession plot in these blocks.

Muhammad Sb - most of the development in K and L sectors is completed. Sector M is also mostly done but only some areas remaining to clear off and develop. Currently development is progressing on a fast pace in Sector N.

Someone mentioned on the forum that it is expected that N will be ready for possession as well by end of April but I have not checked with DHA personally.

P is the one to be developed after N I believe.

If you go and visit you will see some houses already there in K and also a few houses in sector M - one of those is on a hilltop and probably belongs to a retired army officer.

I did my research mainly on 50x90 plots when I was looking to pick a few plots here so I can not say for certain about 10 marla. My understanding is that only few options available in Sector N and P with price range between 28-38.

@ muhammad…Sir i have an excellent plot for sale of size 10 marla in sector N directly from owner…If interested contact at:saadzafar92@outlook.com

Saad bro sent in-boxed you an inquiry this morning please do reply @your earliest convenience

Dear All,

Many thanks for your feedback to my question. Much appreciate.

I am interested to buy plot in DHA and there are 1 Kanal plots on sale (full installments paid) on 1.75 million to 3 million in DHA Phase 2 extension on this website.But somebody mentioned on this forum that there are 14.5 lacs development charges on top of this price which has to be paid later.These plots located in N,M,Q,R,T blocks.

Would you recommend to invest in these plots or no?

Why these plots are not shifted to Phase 2 and if there is no extention then why they advertise for phase 2 extension.

Thanks

Dear Waqar,

Thanks for the detailed reply. I want to get a 10 marla plot in N block if its possession is confirmed in near future. Can you confirm from some trust worthy source that its possession is planned around april.

10 marla plots in N block are near the railway track. Do u think its a good location from living point of view, as you have done survey of the area.

@ muhammad…Sir i have a plot available in sector N of size 10 marlas…If interested contact at:saadzafar92@outlook.com

Gentlemen,

According to DHAI office, this K block is not what I have. Mine is still pending any development. This K block is BC block from earlier commerce town and not the K block file of DHA Phase 2 extension. :(

Regards,

Athar

Athar Sb - sorry to hear about this. Yes Sector K DHA 2 is ex commoners block BC.

Muhammad Sb - the location you mentioned seems very deep in Sector N - and touching railway track I assume ( I am assuming this plot is in the 3rd avenue area). ? Try to find something closer to Expressway if possible in Sector N or P which will be better.

Dear Waqar,

What about possession confirmation of N block in april, any update regarding it?

I think 10 marla plots are only near 3rd avenue in N blcok. There are no plots on the inner side.