Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Pardesi
( 1171 posts )

[1114 Replies]
Https://www.facebook.com/DHAPhase5Islamabad/

Former DHA-2 (Sectors K-Q) and Emaar.

Now DHA- Phase 5 Islamabad.

This thread is dedicated to DHA phase 5 Islamabad UPDATES on price, developments and growth of population, commercial areas, schools, colleges, clubs, facilities etc.

This thread was initially created to discuss sectors k,l,m,n,P and q of dha phase 2 Islamabad zone V. These sectors K-Q and DHA Emaar Canyons have now been clubbed together and renamed as a single new phase of Defence Islamabad:- DHA Phase 5.

Http://www.dhai-r.com.pk/index.php/main-menu/dha-phases/phase-v/

1402 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Pardesi
    (1171 posts)
    Zameen Admin,

Please note the bazari language of Falcon and his pseudonyms. Kindly don't close my thread because of this one-sided barrage of foul language. The culprits of this behaviour need to be warned.

Many thanks,

Pardsi
      1392 days ago 

Falcon
      (87 posts)
      Dear Awais and Full Name. I have nothing personal against this fellow. Even though I have observed his foxy behavior for the past of couple of months since I turned up on this site.

But now that he has entered the radar zone, Falcon will keep an eye on this phony guru. So from now on rest assured that whenever he tries to lie, mislead or distort facts to misguide people again, Falcon will swoop in and Bit*h Slap him till he stops doing it. Cheers!
        1392 days ago 

Pardesi
        (1171 posts)
        Then why did you start this behaviour of name calling such as 'chawwal' on my thread??? I think you are using pseudonyms - it is very obvious. You are still using this aggressive language.

That gentleman Paki-1 is a very senior contributor here and has never used a single bad word against anyone. He is here since several years on this forum. Show me a single post in which he used bad words for anyone??? Everyone here knows this and we can all see on this thread and elsewhere.

Kindly you should post elsewhere if this is your behaviour - not on my thread please.

Thanks.
          1392 days ago 

Awais
          (124 posts)
          Falcon you mean the proverbial bitch slap or the REAL one?!!

Yup pardesi everyone who writes against your mafia is either a fraud or a pseudonym. Get a life pea brain! Sorry. Pee Brain :D
            1392 days ago 

Sheikh_007
            (719 posts)
            Gents,

Lets use this thread for sharing information only instead of personal attacks.

Ager lernay ka shouq hay tu aamna saamna ho jaye, i can arrange a "Dungal" , share ur contact info for that.
              1392 days ago 

Falcon
              (87 posts)
              @Sheikh. You have my respect. I am not interested in this mud slinging match either. But when I see deceptive behavior, I can't stand back and let innocent people get taken for a ride. The purpose of this whole exercise is to expose their racket. I think that purpose has been well achieved.

Pardesi. Regardless of your brain size or content as suggested by Awais, I actually like your suggestion. Request accepted.

@Awais. I think I will go with the REAL one ;)
                1392 days ago 

Pardesi
                (1171 posts)
                Again, personal attacks and name calling.. I am very very disappointed.

The atmosphere of this forum was very positive up to now.
                  1392 days ago 

Full Name
                  (1 post)
                  Whats REAL bit*h slap?

Btw ye Pardesi mein se itni jalne ki boo quon arahi hai? Just because its HIS thread?! :D
                    1392 days ago 

Awais
                    (124 posts)
                    @Full Name. A bit*h slap is hard on the face with an open hand. The Real one, is the same thing except that instead of using your hand, you use another “potent organ” of your body. Rest you can google!

And no I don't think its the thread. I think its the rainbow thing between the two :)
                      1392 days ago 

Chaudhry Fah..
                      (219 posts)
                      Excellent. Everyone is showing their true upbringing on this page :)
                        1392 days ago 

Post Answer (1114 Replies)
                        << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL