Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Pardesi
( 1171 posts )

[1106 Replies]
Https://www.facebook.com/DHAPhase5Islamabad/

Former DHA-2 (Sectors K-Q) and Emaar.

Now DHA- Phase 5 Islamabad.

This thread is dedicated to DHA phase 5 Islamabad UPDATES on price, developments and growth of population, commercial areas, schools, colleges, clubs, facilities etc.

This thread was initially created to discuss sectors k,l,m,n,P and q of dha phase 2 Islamabad zone V. These sectors K-Q and DHA Emaar Canyons have now been clubbed together and renamed as a single new phase of Defence Islamabad:- DHA Phase 5.

Http://www.dhai-r.com.pk/index.php/main-menu/dha-phases/phase-v/

1399 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Baloch
    (333 posts)
    Lol! Righto we can see who comes from where ;)
      1389 days ago 

Falcon
      (87 posts)
      Good to see you Pakinthera! I thought the password had been misplaced in the list!
        1389 days ago 

Falcon
        (87 posts)
        @Full Name. Bu tu is main se ayegi hi, afterall Shit stinks?! Right?!! Leave him alone. He is a useless part of the three stooges. Lets just say he is Moe!

@Pardesi. Okay dude, I think you have also had plenty today. You need to shed your tears of disappointment before your phoney guru jee, whose nonsense has caused you this embarrassment. And when you talk to him (assuming he is not you?) you tell your fraudi pir that one more jaali taweez from him and I WILL get stuck into him. Peace out. Sweet Dreams :)
          1389 days ago 

Full Name
          (1 post)
          Falcon don't go. Wait let me see if Dr Arshad is online, I will ask him to pay this thread a visit. He only needs to be shown the way once. It would be fun!
            1389 days ago 

Baloch
            (333 posts)
            Falcon man you seem really really angry at something. What happened?
              1389 days ago 

Falcon
              (87 posts)
              @Full Name. Don't do that please. I don't want to see everyone condemned permanently for the wrong doings of one.

@Baloch. Soon ;)
                1389 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                (3019 posts)
                All this is actually funny. Per barri nawazish Pardesi and baloch prao. Baloch te ounj we saaday pra nay. Punjabia'n dey.

By the way, has work been restarted on the Islamabad Highway expansion project at full pace yet?
                  1389 days ago 

Pakola
                  (32 posts)
                  What the f happened in this topic!!! Paki1 is a respectable guy. Yes he is biased. Yes he sometimes misguide people. Yes his name is a bit offensive but he never used any bad language against anyone. His suggestions may always be biased/wrong but he is not putting gun on anyone's head to enforce his opinions.

Calm down everyone.
                    1389 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                    (3019 posts)
                    Lol Thank you Pakola bhai for all the good words you have used for me. Just kidding.
                      1389 days ago 

Pakola
                      (32 posts)
                      For real bro despite all that i respect you and salute you for not stooping to level of these abusing amateurs. At least you carry out discussions without name calling and using foul language.
                        1389 days ago 

Post Answer (1106 Replies)
                        << < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL