Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Pardesi
( 1171 posts )

[1117 Replies]
Https://www.facebook.com/DHAPhase5Islamabad/

Former DHA-2 (Sectors K-Q) and Emaar.

Now DHA- Phase 5 Islamabad.

This thread is dedicated to DHA phase 5 Islamabad UPDATES on price, developments and growth of population, commercial areas, schools, colleges, clubs, facilities etc.

This thread was initially created to discuss sectors k,l,m,n,P and q of dha phase 2 Islamabad zone V. These sectors K-Q and DHA Emaar Canyons have now been clubbed together and renamed as a single new phase of Defence Islamabad:- DHA Phase 5.

Http://www.dhai-r.com.pk/index.php/main-menu/dha-phases/phase-v/

1403 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Asad Malik
    (419 posts)
    Few months ago i visited Pakistan to see my plot at K sector for the first time that i bought like 10 years ago. I took some pictures of K sectors only as i did not have enough time to browse all the other sectors. The Allah roundabout in the picture has sign for all the sectors. You will get a good overview of K sector in this picture. There are few pictures of Main Markaz that is under development. I personally think this area will become better then the other DHA phases in next 5 years. You will see some homes are already built in K sectors. Here the the link for my box account. Let me know if there is permission issues.

Https://georgetown.box.com/s/889q1xz7cck22tc2eqz64otfsiufo3uh
      1397 days ago 

Falcon
      (87 posts)
      B.R. Malik sab I agree. Therefore, one should only give advice on something he knows about instead of saying something utterly wrong. Making comments or comparisons with projects that one really doesn't know about is not helpful at best, and misleading at worst.
        1397 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
        (3019 posts)
        Falcon bhai practically speaking Block Q does not exist for the general public because as per people on this thread it is not available in the market. Right?
          1397 days ago 

Asad Malik
          (419 posts)
          True Paki-1. It is not shown on the DHA map even. I have the latest Map of DHA Valley and only K, L , M, N and P are visiable.

I have a theory about the property banking transaction that might be wrong as this is a forecast only. First about the Facts, currently our foreign reserves are up more then $15 billion. So government is enjoying cash flows and more IMF installments is expected to receive after few months. Also foreign investment such as China looks good. Therefore Government at this stage is not worried about bank deposits and higher interest rates. A much better way to generate more revenues is apply more taxes on the banking transaction. Another fact is that there is more then 1 trillion transaction annually. So you can do the math on this. The main effects will be on investors and dealers who are doing these regularly but good for genuine buyers.

At some stage, traders and customers will not stand for this injustice. But until then government is trying to squeeze out as much as possible.
            1397 days ago 

Rafique Ahme..
            (54 posts)
            What about DHA-2 Extension?
              1397 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
              (1628 posts)
              I don't think govt is interested in tax revenue in this case. They just want to bring more people into tax net.

Distinction between return filer and non filer will be done at every stage slowly. I saw an ad today at Page 2 of The News probably showing the process by which one can check filer or no filer status through just a simple SMS.

It's a big game and it's good too if everyone is brought into tax net.
                1397 days ago 

Arshad
                (1159 posts)
                B.R.Malik sir how can this bring more people into tax net as you say. Don;'t you think there are much better ways to bring people to tax net but by increasing taxes or imposing on banking transactions purely prove that government in only interested in generating revenue. They can take measures to restructure or reorganize FBR to work more effectively. Like the NAB and FIA were asleep for more than decades but now were forced to clean much of what was happening in Karachi. What i think the government is only aggravating the symptoms and not working on to cure the root cause of problems.
                  1397 days ago 

Ali
                  (158 posts)
                  Why no one is answering my questions which i posted earlier about Sector .N' ?

What is the average price of 10 Marla in 'N' BLOCK ?

Is there any development going on in 'N' Block ?

Is N block good for investment purposes ?

are there some developed and non-developed areas in N block ?
                    1397 days ago 

Sheikh_007
                    (719 posts)
                    Ali,

N block 10 marla ranges from 4 million to 6.5 million(top height closer to DHA expressway)

N is semi developed and devleopment is on going.

N is good for investment as it has access from DHA Expressway.

It has both developed and non developed.
                      1397 days ago 

Ali
                      (158 posts)
                      Thanx a lot Sheikh sab.

I have 4 million budge and want to invest in N Block. Is it wise to invest here ?

Secondly, what is the pace of development work in non-developed area ? Approx how much time it will take to develop ?

Is P block better for investment or N block ?
                        1397 days ago 

Post Answer (1117 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL