Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Mohammad Asi..
( 35 posts )

[41 Replies]
I just wanted to share the good news about E-12 to all the alottees.

CDA has reached an agreement with the existing people on the site, and they have agreed to vacate the land. The news was broken by a member around a week ago on FB, but has now been picked up by Jang as well.

http://e.jang.com.pk/02-27-2014/pindi/page2.asp

Good luck... Let's hope the development office is setup as instructed by the chairman.

2091 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Falcon
    (4444 posts)
    I would again say...another lolly pop by cda
      2001 days ago 

Mohammad Asi..
      (35 posts)
      Bro, i had contacted CDA via Wafaqi Mohtasib. I suggest all the members with E-12 plots do do that. Wafaqi Mohtasib would then solicit a response from CDA chairman.

You like it or not, Wafaqi Mohtasib has special powers, and no chairman wants to be thrown out.

I had made a plea, that based on the advert, i have been given a false impression that i will be able to build my house. Now i am unable to do that, and hence i am bearing huge loss.

Also the fact that as an Overseas Pakistani, i want to invest in Pakistan, but the conditions have been adverse for any investment.
        2000 days ago 

Mian Muhamma..
        (277 posts)
        Asif Sb

Sir,

"Wafaqi Mohtasib has Special Powers and no Chairman wants to be thrown out". I strongly disagree.

On my petition Regarding development work in E-12 Wafaqi Mohtasib after one year long hearing ordered CDA to give possession within one year i.e in 2012.

Who cares???

I request readers to stay away from any adventure. However people having plots in E-12 should wait few more months.

Regards.

Mian Nadeem
          1996 days ago 

Anu
          (128 posts)
          I do not mind waiting for couple of months while waiting since long time. But is there any serious step taken by CDA to sort it out?

Or big investors playing with emotions of end users?

We do not have any other option left except waiting for dead sector to alive may be,
            1996 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
            (3020 posts)
            May be!

what about the many villagers situated there? Who has the courage to get them out and demolish their houses?

The whole apparatus of the twin cities is devoted to construction of Metro Bus route!
              1996 days ago 

Anu
              (128 posts)
              CDA budget for 2014-2015 indicates the development of E-12?

http://e.jang.com.pk/06-03-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=424.gif
                1995 days ago 

Mian Muhamma..
                (277 posts)
                CDA heading v.slowly in right direction. Allotment of 2000 plots (25*50 & 30*60)in I-12 is agreed by CDA. CDA board has also approved compensation formula.

E-12 is not a dead sector. Before 2 years Price of 35*70 plot in E-12 and 25*40 in G-13 was same. Now difference is 25-30 lekh. You cannot live there but price increase is more or equal to Bahria ,DHAI etc.
                  1995 days ago 

Mohammad Asi..
                  (35 posts)
                  All i can request fellow plot holders is to keep calm and don't make rash decisions... CDA has allocated money in this years budget, and progress is being made... We cannot expect this to happen overnight, as our fellow country men are greedy, and dishonest where they would build a structure on a vacant land, just to get more money from the government.

Whether we like it or not, CDA is incompetent, but as a nation our dishonesty has lead us to this situation..

Lets hope for the best....
                    1995 days ago 

Crore patti
                    (310 posts)
                    Hi

I am adding a bad news in this good news thread

Three officers of cda arrested for issuing fake allotment letter in e12 sector by FIA yesterday

Check your allotment status from cda if your are allottees in e12

Sorry for adding bad news but a word of caution

FAKAT aap KA APNA

Crore PATTI
                      1994 days ago 

Mohammad Asi..
                      (35 posts)
                      You'll get to hear a lot more of this, as the sector nears its opening... Unfortunate really!
                        1994 days ago 

Post Answer (41 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL