F Block Of B - 17 Has Been Launched Officially Today

30x60 at 24 lac, DP=5.6 lac, 10x185k Installments.

35x70 at 32.6 lac, DP=7.7 lac.

40x80 at 42.6 lac.

50x90 at 60 lac.

Tomorrow is the last day for submission of down-payment.

Hats off to Crore Patti Bhai Jaan ... I hope he is now targeting Arab Patti Title very soon...

Thanks

Yahan invest kar key Arab-patti nai banay ga koi.

Banay gi to sirf Doodh-patti.

Mark my words sir.

Are they giving forms to every1 or to dealers only?

To everyone Bilal…

Heard that there is a meeting in the after noon… Prices may be revised… Is it true ?

@Mr. Khan

Will you go for it or not? I am bit confused buy or not as i think no profit is expected for short term.

Don’t think it is going to work for Multi, wrong time.

Multi busy in minting money, poor people does not actually know the exact location of F block.

HMMMM

You guys may disagree but I think it shows Multi's confidence and as a whole is a good news for multi investors it it indicated that they are still alive and kicking, despite recent setbacks.

The prices are a bit on the high end though. C block with known location and some development and without any issues has the same price tag of 60 lacs for one kanal and now F block with a dead market , issues around is location and no development at all is also 60 lacs per kanal.

Cant understand this

@ pk1 It will be panee pati not doodh pati…

Multi has gone mad and is not thinking about just making money … People pls refrain from investing in this block. They have not been able to deliver the previous 2 blocks, only GOD knows if and when you’ll get possession of this block

Any news of revision/reconsideration of high prices?

Please give reasons of F block not good for investment.

Bad location?

High price?

D & E block issues?

F block launch means that they have acquired the land which is positive for multi investors.

The response may not be good due to timing of launch. The ideal time would have been after Eid/Budget.

Please check Google Earth, 95% of the land is clear in Block F.

Multi is being over ambitious, when c block with known location and ready for possession plot in open market has settled down for a price tag, how come possible they can sell a new block of no possession, no development, even no known location in approximately the same price as c block. May be I am wrong, but this seems ridiculous. Anyway best of luck to those who will still go blindly for Multi projects.

@ Rehman they launched E block with higher rates than C block at that time may be 2007 or 2009 but on installments. See E block is a success story now F block should also be a success story but after 5 years

I am personally not investing this time around.

Dealers are very confident about the short term success of this project.

If you look at the interest of people yesterday, it was unbelivable. People were getting mad for getting forms....

The location is not attractive at all... It is after E Block just paraller to Motorway... Now they say they will get access gate on motorway side.... Which I personally don't thinking will be possible in coming few years... Might after to 10 to 15 years....

Location looks very far from Islamabad.... Even more than Wapda Town and AWT....

We can not compare its price with C Block as F Block is on installments at the moment... So when its installments will be completed in 2018, the price of C Block will be far beyond its current value.... And not every one can afford C Block at 60 lacs on one time cash...

I personally don't see it going into minus unless Multi sell 10K plots.... Which does not looks like.

The rest we will come to know within few weeks... I mean the outcome...

In my view after the possession of E-Block and Multi Orchard/ Residencia, would have been ideal time for launching...

This is my personl opion, members may disagree... Plz do proper home work before any investment and don't relly only on my recommendatons....

Regards

I would like to add one thing more... The business/ market of files is very different and strange... It can give extra ordinary results... So be ready for that....

Thanks

Dear Muhammad imran and Khan Bhai, I think F block is very good investment for long term.

Reasons:

1. On Installments

2. After 30 Months the surroundings will be very much changed i.e Airport will be operational, D-17, D-18, B-17 (B,C blocks) and Multi Residencia will be properly populated so I foresee the rates of E & F block must cross 40 Lac at-least may be for Good Location it reaches 50 plus.

3. Access to New Airport is better from F via AWT inter change rather from A, B blocks via G.T road

4. The Main Commercial in E block is close to F as compare to A,B,C blocks