Imtiaz

Expert Authority
1081 posts
6 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Syed Ibrhaim
( 1436 posts )

[1945 Replies]
Faisal town launched by the GM of MPCHS Ch Majeed. Its not a project of multi but owned by GM of Multi (key person of MPCHS)
I am surprised that in 2 days they got full booking location is good connected to Tarnol interchange before PECHS and PAF Tarnol next to f 16 1. 30 x 60 plot price is 18 lac on installments and 15 lac on cash including cost of land development charges etc

2214 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Sheikh Abdul..
    (1750 posts)
    Also i don't know who the developers are now either. But assuming its same as b-17, however, im not sure so nothing confirmed yet...
      2173 days ago 

N.A.Raja
      (114 posts)
      Dear all, i wish if any one from this forum could help me. In Feb 1989 a Hosing corp , by the name of Islamabad housing and industrial Devp. Corp. ( Address:McLeod Road -Lahore) had advertised One of the big housing project name Faisal town on chakri road. I had bought one Kanal plot in 1982 and since than I am unable to locate this Faisal town on any corner of the chakri road. Therefore, please be cautious and be careful before landing to the Faisal town.
      I have all the documents I been to several people and patwari etc. Of that area where the land located (village ladian) but some one else was already having its possession and I could not do any thing. I have lost my hopes and I do not want to see someone else becomes victim of the Faisal town..
        2172 days ago 

Fahad
        (243 posts)
        Thanks raja sb for sharing your personal experience here with other people and i felt sorry for your plot brother..
          2172 days ago 

MBS
          (1157 posts)
          Thanks raja sb, for informing and alerting us. Much appreciated.

You're absolutely right, one should be very careful while investing in real estate
            2172 days ago 

Prop Guide
            (6961 posts)
            That is the reason, everyone should invest in only reliable and reputed societies in the town, with good past background and on ground projects. Thanks
              2172 days ago 

Muhammad Awa..
              (44 posts)
              Hello,

Any news for F18? is it approved by some authority? when development work will start?
                2149 days ago 

Affan
                (9 posts)
                Recently Prices have further increased now own for 08 marla plots has risen from 30K to 75 K, i dont the exact reasons behind this hike.. Also there are rumours that On september 15 construction work will start. If any body can confirm this news pleaese..
                  2149 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                  (1436 posts)
                  Dear affan reason for faisal town price increase is preliminary planning approval of faisal town by RDA so there is bright chance of beginning of development in next 2 months
                    2146 days ago 

Muhammad Awa..
                    (44 posts)
                    Dear Mr Ibrahim,

What do you suggest? Should sell files now or could be good option for long term?

Whats ur opinion? Thx
                      2144 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                      (1750 posts)
                      I see another dha valley coming up, people unable to buy due to expensive price. People unable to pay full amount so selling at loss. This will happen as they will rely on selling plots through word of mouth assuming people know about multis development standards.
                        2144 days ago 

Post Answer (1945 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL