Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Syed Ibrhaim
( 1436 posts )

[1945 Replies]
Faisal town launched by the GM of MPCHS Ch Majeed. Its not a project of multi but owned by GM of Multi (key person of MPCHS)
I am surprised that in 2 days they got full booking location is good connected to Tarnol interchange before PECHS and PAF Tarnol next to f 16 1. 30 x 60 plot price is 18 lac on installments and 15 lac on cash including cost of land development charges etc

2221 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Rehman
    (504 posts)
    Dear AP it's there matter how to aquire Land, all the societies face such issues in the begining, Profit demand reaches to 2.70 it means there will be some thing happening. Also they have plan to start development work in December 2013.

Regards,
      2070 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
      (1750 posts)
      Its just a plan at the moment. It takes time as their is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. If you buy now, wait around 5 years and you should see good return on investment providing everything goes according to plan. Now its too soon to speculate about prices etc....
      Does anyone know whom the developers are? or is everyone assuming its same as multi?
        2070 days ago 

Aman
        (145 posts)
        Well people said before that the development will start after eid now it has shifted to jan 2014,, i have bought a file recently 440k.. Plus 160k of installment ,,, please give me some expert opinion ,, is this file/plot worth keeping ??
          2070 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
          (1750 posts)
          As I mentioned above. Its early days yet. No map, no development. People have rushed and bought files due to hearing its one of the guys from multi. Since you have bought now wait until 4-5 years and your prices should atleast double inshallah providing they start development and be more clearer as to what they are doing.

To me personally, its not worth investing in at the moment as I have already mentioned. We will just have to wait and see what happens.
            2070 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
            (1436 posts)
            Dear aman u paid 70 thousand profit as 370 dp + 70 profit = 440k and now u can get 170 k profit from market so ur purchasing time was good
              2069 days ago 

Prop Guide
              (6961 posts)
              Very true Ibrahim sb.

Regards
                2069 days ago 

Rehman
                (504 posts)
                I come to know that map is approved and will be open by mid of november, so prices will go up further.
                  2068 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                  (1436 posts)
                  Dear Rehman,

Different rumours are in market but its a fact that map is in final stages and soon it ll be launch and definitely it will impact on prices too.
                    2066 days ago 

Prop Guide
                    (6961 posts)
                    Sale purchase in Faisal Town is on peak at the moment.

Regards
                      2066 days ago 

Rehman
                      (504 posts)
                      Any one please! what is profit rate in faisal town today ?
                        2066 days ago 

Post Answer (1945 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL