Faisal Town Or/vs Top City

Price of faisal town file is around 4k profit which means total price is 22 lac but on installments (size 30 x 60 ).Right now have to pay one installment down payment and own which is 930000 and u have to pay 1270000 on installments ( 8 quarter installments) currently there is no map in market no development work on site and even land is not 100 percent acquired but repute of ch majeed is very good and people are waiting for development work and hoping that it will be bahria of zone 2. On the other hand top city 10 marla price is around 14 to 17 lac in different blocks all dues clear in which u have to pay 10 to 13 lac immediately and rest in installments. Development work is doing there in good speed almost 12 to 15 machines are engaged there more then 5000 kanal land is acquired already only drawback is that currently development work is only in kanal blocks.

I have met Ch. Majeed once, he may have good reputation due to the work of MPCHS but personally he is an arrogant person. This is not a MPCHS project.

I think its difficult to understand a person by one meeting. Yes if you are extra ordinary clever then its possible. Words cannot provide you a reasonable proof to judge a person only actions and those too with permanent nature can tell u something about a person. I am not saying that the person which was mentioned by Mr. Arshad is a humble and able person but talking about general phenomenon. Secondly however i think our interest is not see him humble person because we not going to make personal relations with him but our interest is to see his work.

Here we hope that he will deliver and if he could not do so he will not only lose his own credibility but also MPCHS's credibility. Why i am saying because one week before i went to buy a plot in a famous multi project and for that i visited MPCHS first to have some details. A dealing person of MPCHS in its office guide me to buy three files of Faisal Town instead of buying one plot in there running projects. He informed me that I can take Faisal Town as MPCHS's project. I was convinced however i bought only one file with 360000 own. So now if Faisal Town will not deliver the reputation of MPCHS will be affected too because their office bearers are treating it as MPCHS's project.

Dear brother ahmad i agree with u specially a person who is very busy and dealing with hundred of people can be a little arrogant but i personally think that faisal town will not impact on multi projects as in multi ch majeed is general manager , managment committee is also there but in faisal town he is all and all.

Many people are in the market are praising the honesty and professionalism of Ch. Abdul Majeed Sb. I hope he lives to the expectations of all of us and makes FT also a success.

Regards

Well, Majeed sb. Is a very nice and humble person, may be you met him the day he was busy/tired or not in a good mood, try to meet him again sometime :) Anyways, Faisal Town was never a project of MPCHS, the dealers who give it Multi's name are living in fool's heaven, if it was that good Majeeb sb. Should have given it Multi's name. Faisal Town will enjoy a bright future, but not rite now, i don't know why prices are increasing, anyways, can you provide me with the details of the person who helped you buy a plot in 360 own, i am only interested in buying some plots in Faisal Town soon after the map is out in the market. Why did you changed your mind of buying a 5 kanal farm house..?

When I met him he was alone in his office and I didn’t see anyone leaving his office or waiting to see him, so he was not tired and neither did he deal with 100’s of people that day. I have met a lot of people of all sorts in my business life and have become good at understanding someone at the first meeting. He does not need to be humble to do the job, but by arrogant I mean he has little respect for other people and his members. He is only interested in himself and thinks very highly of himself, although he was supposed to have been a retired Manager of PTCL but I didn’t see anything positive in his mental skills or people dealing skills. I give most of the credit of MPCHS to its President Mr Farooqui, and not Mr Majeed. You need to remember that this is a private project and not a MPCHS project, although it seems to have the unofficial support of the management committee of MPCHS, or he is just a frontman for the rest of them.

I also don’t think Faisal Town has any NOC. Perhaps someone could correct me if I am wrong.

I’d rather only invest in a brand such as multi. Faisal Town is a risky project and prices are already high

Dear Arshad:

I think if hundreds of people in the market are praising his role in MPCHS, there must be some thing to it. Since, Faisal Town is his personal project, I hope he will not disappoint. They have got some NOC/ approval from RDA, I think. It is out of boundary of Islamabad/ CDA at the moment.

Nasir Sb: The time of 360K is over now. Don't know about tomorrow. But today it is 400K plus in the market.

Nasir sb first of all i want to say again that i am not talking about dealers but MPCHS's management (a person incharge of one of its office) it self encouraged me to by Faisal town's file. I bought it two days before 10th Muharram with 360000 own from a dealer which was mentioned by u i think i.e Mr. Musharaf. As Mr. Khan said now own has been increased. Personally now a days I have idea as I am out of country for some work.

Regards

But one thing i could not understand that when i bought Faisal town file no one is talking about sale/purchase of files of big files but only 30*60. It looked as if Faisal town has only small plots.............

Okay, Great, thanks for the update.

Dear Ahmad11:

Large size plots are also there but normally people prefer low investment options.

Regards

More then 80 percent booking was 30 x 60 plots so it will be a sector of 30 x 60 plots mainly however there is a possibility if they launched some new large size plots

I never touch plots, that have land acquisition issues! FT is a huge gamble at this stage.

Good points: GM as multi Good location NOC by RDA

Bad points: No land so no development no map issued no developers announced as to whom will be used?

Just reliant on Majeed saab that is a huge gamble...if something happens to him what will happen to peoples money especially when land is not acquired? Something to ponder about...then again when development starts prices will hike immensely so huge risk for huge reward!

Currently speculation and hedging is going on in dha valley in zone 5 and faisal town in zone 2. The end result of both could be like parlimentarian enclave and bahria phase 9 . Thoes who invested in faisal town in August with just 60 thousands own should do profit taking. In 2005 market was very confident for parlimentariian enclave and bahria phase 9 but everybody knows how much loss people bear in these projects

Currently speculation and hedging is going on in dha valley in zone 5 and faisal town in zone 2. The end result of both could be like parlimentarian enclave and bahria phase 9 . Thoes who invested in faisal town in August with just 60 thousands own should do profit taking. In 2005 market was very confident for parlimentariian enclave and bahria phase 9 but everybody knows how much loss people bear in these projects

Dha valley file trading is extremely risky. It’s will rebound

RDA website is not showing Faisal Town on their approved housing schemes list. Therefore Faisal Town does not have an NOC from RDA.