Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Upcoming Projects discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Upcoming Projects advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Upcoming Projects discussion.
Adeel
( 30 posts )

[88 Replies]
Can experts shed some light on newly launched Fazaia Colony in Gujranwala.

1775 days ago In Upcoming Projects
    Post Answer
    Mian ali ahm..
    (1 post)
    @sohail sir now gujranwala moving toward better living style. Trends are changing there.it is a very important industrial city. Now scope of ivestmnt is increasing there with every passing day.. Now prices are rapidly increasing there. City housing has set a bench mark over there and people want to move to better gated community as compared to staying in gali mohallaz.
      1763 days ago 

Adeel
      (30 posts)
      @ sam Thanks for your valuable inputs. Is there any discount or rebate for air force personals?? Secondly what do you think, is it advisable for people not living in Gujranwala to invest in this project

Thanks in advance
        1763 days ago 

Firestreak
        (116 posts)
        Since it is a project by the PAF, so I think PAF personnel will get it at a rebated rate. Also i ve heard that the total land has been divided 60:40 ratio, 40 % for civilians being already floated in market and currently is being offered. From investment point of view does not appear to be bad option since PAF is seriously looking forward to develop it at a fast pace to good standards. Rest Allah Almighty knows the future
          1763 days ago 

Aamir
          (1 post)
          Whatever...i have booked a 5 marla plot in FHS earlier this August... I m sure if the project completes within the specified period... Then its gonna be blockbuster society in gujranwala...as the location is ideally reachable...i will recommend FHS to all who want to invest...
            1761 days ago 

Sam
            (4 posts)
            @Adeel yeah adeel i think this is so far best investment in gujranwala..fhs has no letigation so far according to my verification..
              1761 days ago 

Faisal
              (32 posts)
              Please note that progress is at initial stage now as i observed personally so it yet to early to have too much expectations...
                1757 days ago 

Adeel
                (30 posts)
                How do experts compare Fazaia with DHA Gujranwala. Price tag of DHA is almost half of fazaia. Which society has location advantage? DHA is offering 100% energy back up meaning no load shedding, what about Fazaia?
                  1757 days ago 

Firestreak
                  (116 posts)
                  Fazaia is close to city and has easy access to many educational & other facilities around. Proposed DHA is closer to Rahwali Cantt but far away from city. Both options have pros and cons. Fazaia has promised modern setup like roads but the power plant option of DHA is really a plus. I think overall we will have to wait and see. The DHA prices are expected to rise as ground breaking starts. The fazaia prices on the other hand are based on the fact that the project has already been on the way
                    1757 days ago 

Aman
                    (145 posts)
                    @all

what is the current price of plots in dha gujranwala?

and when are the prices expected to increase in FHS gujranwala??
                      1757 days ago 

Faisal
                      (32 posts)
                      I listened that price of 5 marla plot is around 15 lacks at the moment.
                        1756 days ago 

Post Answer (88 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL