Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Faizan Khan
( 153 posts )

[12 Replies]
Hey kindly take a look at the news in the following links:

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013%5c11%5c29%5cstory_29-11-2013_pg11_1

http://www.thefrontierpost.com/article/58049/illegal-property-in-g-14-to-be-demolished/

According to these links, following the court's decision, FGEHF will demolish all the illegal build-up in the remaining sub sectors of G-14 and start the development.

Kindly comment on this. Would it change anything?

2081 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Nasir
    (2512 posts)
    Nothing Gonna happen, such news and actions comes after every 6 months but never changed anything, the built up properties in G-14 are owned by very strong mafia i can not name the persons here, but i don't think this can go with the wind, plus i am also an affectee in G-13, i don't see anything changing anytime soon.
    This to me is just another news.
      2081 days ago 

Faizan Khan
      (153 posts)
      Wasn't there a court stay on demolishing the build-up property before? i assumed since court has finally given its verdict, things wud get better now.

But ofcourse in this law less society ruled by ppl with unlimited "power", we shdnt expect anything good.
        2081 days ago 

Arshad
        (764 posts)
        No mafia is stronger than the state, it is only lack of resolve on the part of the state that encourages these greedy people, who become parasite to society. Look at Mr Taji Khokhar, when the state does not lack resolve no person can stand in front of the state.
          2081 days ago 

Mohammad Asi..
          (35 posts)
          I think its only a matter of time... One strong person incharge would resolve majority of the disputes including G-14, E-12 etc...
            2066 days ago 

IB
            (270 posts)
            Lets see what new chairman of CDA delivers for development of stalled sectors. After the court decision highlighted by Faizan Khan, nothing has happened I think.

BTW not too much talk here on G-14; this forum's experts generally do not prefer investment in G-14/1,2&3.
              2066 days ago 

Falcon
              (4444 posts)
              G-14/4 is very good for investment..Solid investemnt with healthy growth
                2066 days ago 

Ahmed Tanoli
                (554 posts)
                Agree with investment G-14/4 but not in favour of G-14/1,2 or 3 due to no pocession.
                  2066 days ago 

Faizan Khan
                  (153 posts)
                  Well there's a solid reason y ppl r nt in favour of investing in g14/1,2,3.Rates r soaring despite the fact tht there's practically no development in sight. Doesnt seem tht things will change in these sectors anytime soon. CDA is a huge failure is every respect.
                    2066 days ago 

Faizan Khan
                    (153 posts)
                    Nt to mention, housing foundation is a huge dissapointment as well!
                      2066 days ago 

IB
                      (270 posts)
                      @Nasir: Do you have the same feelings i.e, "This to me is just another news." about E-12?
                        2066 days ago 

Post Answer (12 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL