G-17 Supreme Court Society

Dear all,

I purchased 2 files of supreme court society some 10 years back (its hard to recall but probably I paid 7-8 lac for 2 files of 1 Kanal each). There has been complete silence on this society but recently I noticed that the society has a small office and some development machinery on site. If there is any update information anyone can contribute kindly.

Regards,
Athar

Ah G17, i am also interested to know latest updates, someone please help us…

It is still the same, it is a very long term investment.

Bhai sab G sector is good until G-15 above dont waste u r time and investment.

One day G17 will become hotspot, but yes that day is not near. Anyway what is current rate for 1 kanal file?

@Athar sab i think Risk factor is very high in G17 no one knows when will they develop it, maybe next year maybe after 10 more years.

but still there are few buyers in market for G17, u better sale these files and switch that money. Or if u can afford to hold these files for few more years then its best to keep them with u.

Sir put me wise where im wrong,

in 1 f the threads, it was being coated dat resale s nt being permitted by society so 4, s it like dat?

if it s, then how Mr Athar s going 2 sale out his files?

2ndly, wat s price f 1 k file wid all dues clear, r thre any additional development charges aswell?

Snrs, in ur view, ll it take anothr 10 yrs or less/more 2 hav a jump off?

Comments f respected seniors r requested plzzzzz

Tanoli bhai you are saying only up to G-15 is good. But have you visited G-16 developed parts of Ministry of Interior? It is very good. Underground electricity, wide streets, level plots, touching motorway link road with access of one way.

Sir pk1 n othrs,

ur comments n my above mentioned request plzzzz

Saleh, the good thing is that this is G-17 and ICT limits include 17 series. But I don’t know what is the development stage or future prospects of development. You need to ask people in their office.

Pk1, I share your views about G-16 (MIECHS). It indeed is very good and decent place except that its present management is awfully bad. They lack any will to develop the Society and are in deep slumber for whatever reasons. Elections are approaching and I think this place will lead the way and become focus of the area.