Gard Garma Gadaa o Goristan (Live Updates DHA Multan)

For Live Updates on DHA Multan

Https://www.Facebook.Com/pages/dha-multan-gard-garma-gadaa-o-goristan/1539737972929782

Yes it is a very informative Facebook page but not too many members!

All news items are uploaded even advertisements. Well done!

But when will file price be in my range of 29?

Price will not go under 31-32 it seems.

Do you expect that there will be dust heat beggars and graveyards in DHA Multan? As you have dust in B-17 Block A due to blasting of mountains???

What about current file price???

Any news about official launch by DHA Multan?

Do you think there is enough potential in the Multan market? Are there any other societies which have kanal prices over a crore?

Wapda Town Phase 1 is nearby and price of one kanal is above 1.5 crore! And standard of development is no where near what DHA will be. Wapda Town has overhead wiring, and not as wide streets.

DHA will open on the much more important Bosan Road which leads straight into the city.

Multan market has too much potential. Rich with cotton revenue. Plus this will be the first DHA project in entire South Punjab. You see Gujranwala DHA has Lahore many DHA phases nearby and Islambad on the other side.

For Multan agriculturists, DHA will be a necessary status symbol.

Thanks Pk1, your analysis makes a lot of sense. Just a little piece of advice from you; I have some money and am considering to invest it in any of the DHA projects just to risk-balance my portfolio. So I was considering DHA phase 9 5Marla file. But again the question is what's the maximum it could achieve in 5-7 years in terms of mature price and ROI. WOuld you suggest DHA Multan's 10 Marla over that?

Thanks

Zubair bhai thank you for your very kind comments. Yes I would certainly advise DHA Multan over and above all DHA options available in the market except DHA-2 Islamabad new blocks on the other side of Highway - K, L and M.

However, your decision should also depend on whether you wish to get to a plot from the file. Obviously files are a bit long term, and Dha Multan is at initial stages. If you ask my personal view, they will develop Multan on fast track it seems. In the end, only Allah knows the future. We can only guess and assess.

But I am not aware of 10 Marla options in Multan. Please find out if you can and share the info with us.

Thanks.

No brother I see you selflessly helping people.on.this forum so we should all applause your help. Actually I was just assuming that there will be 10 Marla option in multan. I hope there is an option of that sort. Otherwise will go with dha phase 9 for now. What’s the story with dba phase 2’s new blocks? What are the rates and expected returns there? Thanks

Thank you sir. Zarra nawazi hay aap ki. For DHA phase 2 Saadi is the expert on this forum...

There are a number of threads discussing them. I have no investment there but lets see inshaAllah.

Dear PK1 are P and N blocks have any issue becuse u mention K,L and M only.Pls comment.

No issues with those sectors either. K,L,M are at more advanced stage with somewhat better location. Also I think there is the matter of utilities. But as I said Saadi Acquarius can tell you more.

Dear PK1 I ve an 5 kanal plot in Islamabad Orchard.

If I sell it and buy it in K,L and M block.block. Wat is

ur opinion in this regard.

Saqib, both will increase in value, but DHA is likely to increase more. But for living I personally like Orchards better.

But Saqib bhai this is a thread for DHA Multan files. Do let us know if you have any info to share or questions to ask about the Multan files.

Ok Sir.Abt Dha,Files are available between 30-31 lac.

May b officially launch on june 2015.

One misty I want to ask specially from DSA or Tammim that why the file price of Mousa Ghit Braber is very high and Mousa Noun dhand is cheapest.

DHA-Multan is saying they will invite application for allotment of plots in tentatively first half of 2015.

By the way this one is for PAKISTAN:-

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=642130872572170&set=vb.403135396471720&type=2&theater

Superb video bro Pk1. Really loved it yar.

I always try n follow but at times i feel like doing as romans do.