Gulberg Is A Fraud By Jinnah Newspaper!!

Just read a news in Jinnah Newspaper last page that Gulberg is a fraud of billions of rupees, IB does not have the NOC and details will be given shortly… What is your take on that??

Please share the link and thanks for the updates.

The timing of this news is great. Booking last date was January 31 and right after two days, scam news is published. If the scam proved to be true, the biggest role has been played by CDA. Sabz Bagh (Gulberg Greens) dharay k dharay rah gai...

http://www.dailyjinnah.com/islamabad/2014/February/03/?pg=8

I don’t know whats going on in the real estate markets now a days… Every day u will come across new story… So strange and disturbing…

One of the real estate agent told me in 2012 that Gulberg is a big scam.

The news is very serious to consider for everybody, who do not even have any investment in Gulberg. Because, what is the credibility of CDA? How general public will ensure that our investment is safe? The regulatory authority issues NOC and then cancel it later on. The projects with good development standards and pace are discouraged by the authority.

In short, unfortunately, we have to say that this is Pakistan. A land of uncertainties and miracles.

If it is true ,who will be responsible.

Hahaha… Newspaper by Malik saab’s employee. Not even near to reality. Good efforts though…

Also the number given under the news is the dealer dealing in Bahria Enclave. Shame on you guys. Cant see some one progressing. As all the investors from bharia enclave are heading towards gulberg now and they have nothing to do nowadays except these dirty games… Very Sad and cheap.

Gulberg Administration should respond and clear the position. Also, if these all are allegations, they must sue the publisher.

Such blunders are floated in air often by opponents, it’s not a new stunt.

Credibility of this newspaper is itself a BIG ?

I have no investment in Gulberg and i dont even like it but such kind of advertisement can only be published where Chief editor is Khushnood Ali Khan…see jst mobile no under ad. Have u ever seen like that?

Please update if any response comes from Gulberg Management.

News by Malik Sb,

One thing is positive for Bahria lovers that Malik Riaz is not ignoring Rwp/ISB property market. Gulberg must offer good competition to Bahria

No need to worry, Cheap newspaper usually publish such kind of contradictory news to get attentions. You will find in other CHEAP newspapers as well.

Hope administration will take notice.

Its probably the same people that published the rawaat airport rubbish. To be honest, I have given up on newspapers, they are cheap writers to write anything for making up stories and filling in there pockets with money. Truth is always told by the horses mouth, unless CDA release a statement instructing investors to refrain from the investment, until then I suggest you carry on investing in Gulberg! Development standards are decent, although development pace could be faster!

First of all I have never heard of JINNAH newspaper the credibility of the news paper is zero

secondly have a look on it its a PAID AD

Its would have been more fun if they said that another airport in gulberg is opening lol…

Hahahhaha…HT well said.