Kashmir Highway

Would you please advise if Kashmir Highway has been connected to the new airport. I have heard some months back that its work was in progress with its full swing.

Also kindly share if someone has its roads map and which housing schemes are going to be connected to this highway.

Dear N.A Raja,

After reading this news report of Daily Times on Kashmir Highway, I got this impression that the highway is to be connected with the new airport. I am not sure if anyone here has map of the road network plan but hopefully someone with more information will reply to this post and offer more information.

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Yes the access to the new airport will be through the Kashmir highway which is being widened and extended. Tenders are complete for this project.

In addition to the link that Samra has copied above, here are some further interesting links for your information. These include the Rawalpindi ring road and economic zone.

For referebce

Rawalpindi to have 70kilometer Ring Road

Thank you samra and pk1 for the links. Let me go through and would appreciate if some one has road map of of this project. Regards.

@ n.A raja
I have complete map of Kashmir Highway and other link roads of airport.
Please contact me through email for details.

Dear ch. Shahid. Thanks, please advise your email details.

Shahid Sahb, you can type your email address here, this forum does not prohibit you from posting your email id and phone no. etc.

Hello mr. Shahid. I also need a map.

My email id is: zainnadeem30@gmail.Com

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Thank you so much samra, i thought there must be some restrictions on the peronal emails. Mr. Shahid you may please send me on my email: Naraja@hotmail.Com

So is the entrance of new airport through kashmir highway going through TOP CITY ?

Dear Razi. I would appreciate if you please send me the presentation on my below email. Naraja@hotmail.com

Thanks,

No answer to the question ???

Ok, I don't know whether I can explain this well. I need the map originally to show you but I will try my best.

well top city entrance is from Kashmir highway which you will access to block a and b from there. There will also be an entrance from airport that connects to block f of top city at the bottom. Block f will be most closest sector to airport, as it will be next to airport gate.

In the map of Top City, a road entering new airport can be seen passing through block F and G. But the question is that is it the main entrance of airport or just a backdoor of airport to be used for other purposes ?

Yes there are 2 entrances, 1 from zero point interchange which is main entrance. And 1 back door from block f/g.

@Ch. Shahid, please send me the map at

ehsan78@gmail.com

Thanks

Airport will be linked from new zero point . Main entrance of airport will be opposite to Block F of top city.

3rd runway is planned near K block of pechs . CAA is acquiring 12000 kanal land for it.

@CH Shahid

so do u recommend investing in F block of Top City at this moment of time when development is starting in F block and Kashmir highway ?

Yes dear i think so its ideal time to invest in F block.