Multi Orchard Residencia

According to some sources mpchs is launching there housing project connected to multi orchards ( brahma bahtur) and 30 x 60 plot price will be around 12 lac ( on installments) a bit away from islamabad but will be good for kpk people and hasababad wah taxila population.

Great new.Thank sir for ur information.

Ibrahim bhai. Keep us informed plz

There already exists a small society right next to the farmhouse scheme of mpchs which is called sir syed housing society. This society is for the employees of pof wah, and they have got sui gas connection.

If new small plots will be announced by mpchs in the same area, this will impact prices of that society.

I agree with syed ibrahim that people of wah may find it a useful option to buy plots in the new mpchs scheme whenever it is launched. For people of islamabad, this area makes sense only because of the big size farmhouse plots so smaller plots in this area will not interest them in the near future.

Dear pk1 Surprisingly rate is already high there in wah model town etc in developed area rate is around 1.5 to 2 lac rupee per marla and definetly mpchs standard will be higher then other societies there. However for islamabad people only charming point will be plot on installments, may be will get some profit on booking

I totally aggree with pk1, for the people of islamabad, farmhouses are a very good option if they manage to pay the lump sum in 60 days otherwise residential scheme is not good for people who live in islamabad, maybe it benefits the nearest localities, i checked myself, from zero point islamabad to brahama bahatar mpchs scheme the distance is almost 50 kms.

I have visited the site myself and found, it has wonderful infrastructure, quiet a large roads. It will be a good scheme in future after 5 or 10 years or so. They must be charging for their development of high standards. If i compare then bahria has not yet selected this side of land. Plus near-by small schemes can not add up the value of land even. And its quite far from islamabad. People might only think of it for the investment point of view. But more money could be made in near-by locations to islamabad. In addition to above details the only attraction is the size of farm house which is 5 and 10 kanal. But the prices are magnanimously high to my understanding; or at least installments should be expend to like 3-4 years.

Wat is the difference of bahria 8 and dha 2 from the zero point?

Massive information.

Thanks guys.

Dear saad,

As per my estimates dha 2 will be more than 30 kms from zero point.

And i guest bahria phase 8 will be more than 45 kms from zero point.

Regards,

Raise the spirits high brother Syed Ibrahim valuable information

Aoa, i am interested in multi orchard residencia farm houses and want more information about it. Does that need noc from cda ? I hope that is not gonna be some fraud society like many in islamabad.

Mpchs is a trust worthy name sir…

This is not a fraud society dear. Thanks

Is multi residencia a good place to invest ? Like the files of b-17 which gave gud profit, are there good profit prospects if we invest in files of multi residencia ?

Thats a good news syed

What was the starting price on lump sum payment for 30x60 in Residencia? Was there a 20% discount available on lump sum when Multi launched this project?

And what is the range now on full payment?

If we factor in the devaluation of Rupee, do you think the price has come down?

Multi residentia though a good project but cannot be compared with B 17 because b 17 has a tremendous geographical location whereas residentia is far away from Central islamabad. Residentia is limited to Wah and Hassan Abdal which may also attract some people from kpk on the other hand B 17 enjoys all of the above segments because of its salient features. Thus residentia has long long way to go.

Dear Pk1:

10 Lacs was the booking price.

10% discount was also available on full payment.

Now from 12 to 14 lacs.

Regards

Any updates on Multi Residencia current prices for small plots after Eid?