My First Project (New Airport Town)

I have started my first project on 200 Kanal in front of Cargo Gate on Main Thalian Link road. Need prayers from all forum members for success and timely delivery of project.

Thanks

Best of Luck! Allah Subhaana-wa-Taala Kamiyaab Karay. Ameen.

Dear Ch Shahid,

My prayers are with you ever,

May Allah be with you at every step you take.

May Allah guide you in each decision you make.

May Allah help you when life gets rough.

May Allah Bless you with more than enough.

May Allah protect you when you fall.

May Allah hear you when you call.

May Allah sooth your heart when you don't understand.

May allah help you all and bless you all in your mission.

May Allah Lead You To Success.

Regards

Great inspiration! Try to set honest and high standards.May Allah give khair o barakah ISA.

Best wishes Ch Shahid sb. If you like you can also share some brief description over here about what your project is all about.

Please ensure to get all the NOCs…

Thank u all for best wishes.

@ kashif

Visit our fb page for info

https://www.facebook.com/csmbuilders

We are working as a construction company in Pakistan. We would like to offer you our services if you are interested at very reasonable rate. You can see our sample work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work.

Nice location Ch Sb… Good luck for the project… Please keep us updated about your experiences and how it is going so that all of us can learn from it and help each other in any way we can.

Best wishes :slight_smile:

Thanks

So far going good. Finalized marketing plan .

Best of luck Shahid saab. Would be glad to invest there :slight_smile:

Will be watching your project closely Shahid sb, Good luck!

Thanks sir

Kashif sb zarur nazar rakhain :)

Aoa,

Best wishes for you janab, May be Allah with you, and you will be able to help other people and start the project with the right amount for customers, God help you......

My full support and prayers for you...

regards

ch. Kamal AJK

Thank u sir

Site map according to google earth is uploaded on our site

www.newairporttown.com

Shahid Sb,

I wish you all the best with the new project.

On your FB page it says "15 minutes drive from Zero Point Isb". May I know the coordinates of the location if you don't mind. The new airport seems to be around 45mins drive from the Zero Point.

Thanks

TS

Any special discount for Zameen members!? And what is expected time of completion and noc etc. Thx

Shahid Sb I wish you best of luck. I am a little concerned about the location of site. Lately, there was a strong rumor going on about some restriction on housing societies close to the airport. As i see your site location makes you the closest to the airport as compared to rest all societies. I hope u have obtained all necessary clearances and done all paperwork. Good Luck.