Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Upcoming Projects discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Upcoming Projects advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Upcoming Projects discussion.
Ch Shahid
( 278 posts )

[1453 Replies]
Yesterday PM Nawaz Sharif approved the road network for new Islamabad airport. There will be two roads one for people coming from Rwp/Isb and one for people coming from Chakri, Chakwal, Sargodha etc.

The main road from rwp/isb will start from Golra more Haji camp towards new airport. It will pass through sector i-14,15,16,17, mouza noon and bajnial. This road will also have fence line. And the second road will be from thallian interchange towards new airport, this road will also handle cargo traffic. All the aviation related commercial activities will be on this road because it has no fence line. Pm Nawaz Sharif also ordered immediate construction for this project.

2308 days ago In Upcoming Projects
    Post Answer
    Intern
    (219 posts)
    @SyedAmjad sb. Thanks for the detailed answer. Few more questions:
    By new zero point do you mean crossinh of KH at GT road alongside G-15. Is it now officially new zero point?
    I think even if the glora morr route is selected but the direct link (already approved?) from G-15/16 is provided to present motorway link road even then the prices could double? What do you say?
      2293 days ago 

SyedAmjad
      (642 posts)
      @Intern. The term new zero point is used to refer to the junction of the motorway link road with the motorway itself which is about 4 kms from the GT road crossing...whether this designation is officially approved or still a proposal, frankly I am not aware of that.

Regarding the decision on access roads, I am confident that prices in G-15 will rise near to double after the airport opening, its just a question of how long it will take. If the KH route is approved, it will happen much faster due to the direct approach.

The new airport is not just an infrastructure project...its like a huge industry with 24x7 operations and possibly well over a thousand employees, both local and foreign. It will inevitably have a positive impact on adjoining areas and societies and at the moment, simply based on its present state of development, JKCHS G-15 seems to be ideally placed to get a lions share at the time of launch. Just my analysis.
        2293 days ago 

Ali
        (631 posts)
        Hearing in supreme court about NBBIA & appointment of DG CAA is 2day
          2292 days ago 

Tari
          (46 posts)
          Published on Saturday, August 31, 2013

RDA joins NHA in opposing Rs8 bn link road to Benazir Airport

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-199131-RDA-joins-NHA-in-opposing-Rs8-bn-link-road-to-Benazir-Airport
            2292 days ago 

Malik Majeed
            (476 posts)
            Tari bhai: Nice photo. I like that :)
              2292 days ago 

Kami2k
              (323 posts)
              @Tari bahi yah idheer anay kay bad hoa ha, yaha palyee he isee tera say ha?
              hahahahaha
              hope u didnt mind :)
                2292 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                (1750 posts)
                It will benefit jkchs as direct route to airport...im assuming! one straight road!
                  2292 days ago 

Ali
                  (631 posts)
                  Amjad sb. Thanks. But the question is not whether it benefits us or not, the thing which is most appropriate route. Why to spend 20 billions? (it is my estimate, may be more than this figure).Where as NHA estimated 5 billions on previous design. The main culprit behind the scene is Riaz Thekedar & his corrupt collaborators inofficers of NHA, CDA, CAA & Defence. Later on Shujaat Azeem also involved. Thanks to CJ Supreme court who kicked him out.
                    2292 days ago 

MBS
                    (1157 posts)
                    I am just wondering how will the new route benefit bahria??

Its almost equally far from both possible entry points, isn't it?
                      2292 days ago 

Ali
                      (631 posts)
                      Sir it will pass nearer to the Proposed ring road & bahria phase 8 will be linked with it. See the map of ring road.
                        2292 days ago 

Post Answer (1453 Replies)
                        << < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL