NOC cancelled for Roshan Pakistan again

As salam and happy eid.
Found out noc was canceled by cda for roshan pakistan housing scheme, could anybody shed some light on this issue, also what will the outcome for the investors thanks..

Http://nation.Com.Pk/islamabad/20-may-2017/cda-cancels-noc-of-roshan-pakistan-housing-project

Its good Finally after more then 12 years of playing Rp housing Noc is cancelled. I back out from them in 2007 before 10 years.

Well thanks to ALLAH I don’t have any investment in the scheme. Just wanted to get some info,because one my family friend has invested atleat 1 crore in the scheme, so PLZ if anybody would let me know what will happend to the people who has invested there, and if there is any chance of getting their hard earned money back

I am one of the investors but don’t know what shall be the outcome? Senior members from ISB may please advise what our options are? Is there any way to get out of this predicament?

INSHA ALLAH something better will come out. The govt should help the victims of society’s that do this, to people hard earned money, don’t know why people do this we all have to die one day…

Who cares what CDA does. Their website already showed NOC as cancelled. Yet new houses were being built. Now they cancelled am already Cancelled NOC. CDA is the most corrupt and useless organisation in Pakistan.

Dear Ali Khalid,

You said new houses are being built in Roshan Pakistan scheme. Is it true? because I heared you can't get utilities connections without NOC from CDA like water, electricity or gas!

Is it possible to build house in RP scheme? please help as I am oversease & did not visit the area since 2 years!