Offices For Sale In DHA World Trade Center

Offices are available in World Trade Centre on 5th floor ranging from 589 sq ft to big ones.

Price: 12500 per sq ft with 25% down payment and rest in quarterly installments.

Project attractions:

1- Ideally located on main GT road in DHA Phase 2.

2- All the leading brands have already booked their places so it will be the future business hub.

3- Construction quality is state of the art.

4- Best for those who are looking for something profitable as 3rd and 4th floors are already on own.

5- A handsome opportunity for those who are planning to start their business with in next three to five years as it will be one of the best plat forms for business.

To get a one, contact at: 03455370978 or saadzafar92@outlook.com.

How many years installment plan and when is ready to possession?

Saadi Bhai,

Please provide us more info ?

@ M.S…Sir Plz ask any thing which you want…

@ s.arshad…Sir it s a plan of 2 years based on quarterly instalments.They are saying that possession will be given in two years but i think it may take 3 to 3.5 years but it is a lucrative opportunity.

I.e.

1:total number of floors of DHA-T.C

2:expected completion date of the project

3:monthly installment let say in case of 589 sqf office (from floor 1 to top etc)

4:exact location of the T.C

5: is it a pilot project or already in construction

Thanks

Saadi Bhai,

Please ignore the question 4 and 5 from my previous post as I have got some information :).

Is there any chance to get hold a copy of floor plan and payment schedule of all floors of T.C please?

@ M.S..Sir I can provide you each and every thing..Lower floor are already occupied and are available on own..How ever they can also be bought which i can buy you a one..I have all the floor plans and every thing..Plz call me at 03455370978 so that i can tell you each and every detail..As far as you first three questions are concerned answer are as follows.

1-Floors are launched till 5th floor but there are other floor as well which will be launched at higher rates.

2-They are saying that they will handover the possession after two years but i think it ma take 3 to 3.5 years but the project is worth it to invest.

3-Suppose you buy a 589 sq ft office..

Total payment=1250*589=7362500 pkr..

Down payment=0.25*736250=1840625.

Instalment plan =2 years..

Quarterly instalment=690235 pkr..

Their official website=http://www.wtcisb.com/

You can call me for further details..

Thanks for bringing it into my consideration. Meanwhile, if someone is Looking for offices for sale in Bahria enclave Islamabad then do visit us for more details.

Watch the Big Boss Latest Episodes on MX Player The biggest salman khan

television shows, Bigg Boss is back with yet another enthralling season.

Bigg Boss Mx Player

DHA and Bahria Enclave Islamabad are two of the most beautiful societies in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. I am getting my mind towards Business and when I start it I will contact you Asap.