Pallay Nai Dhaila - Kardi Mela Mela!

Another Twin of Islamabad in the Pipeline

Our dear prime minister and respected Mian Sahab is planning to build a brand new twin city next to Islamabad on the other side of Margalla hills. And a tunnel with a super highway piercing the hills.

It is all very grand. We can forget about the people who were allotted plots in CDA sector E-12 almost 30 years ago and are still waiting for development. Some of them have died. Perhaps the govt should make a grand graveyard there for the members using the same contractor who will bore through the mountains and make a new city!

Oh yes there is also a large-scale CDA economic zone that has been planned near Rawat. Wow!! That is wonderful, isn't it? I am sure all the electricity that this economic zone will need in order to be functional is to be generated using the huge amount of bio-gas that our growing population is able to produce!

And of course the new airport at Rawat!!! Well nothing can beat that. It will be absolutely great! We will have 3 airports for our capital city - Islamabad the beautiful. In fact I think we should build a fourth one near Chattar park. That will make it four! What is the world record by the way?

And lets not worry about the airlines that will fly aeroplanes into these airports. No need for PIA; we can sell that. Who needs a national airline!?? We can pay the airlines of the gulf countries for our travel. They are our brother countries and we should be happy if they can get richer with our money. Let us use the money from the sale of PIA to build an airport at Raiwind too while we are in the mode of building airports.

Now the bullet train project. I am sick of the express trains that have been puffing down our tracks at the speed of passenger trains for a century now. I am sure kh Saad Rafiq can take care of that. We will also privatize the pathetic junkyard that we have in the form of Pakistan railways and make a network of bullet trains from Peshawar to Karachi and Quetta. Our people should travel in air-conditioned coaches and compartments of the bullet train before they get out of the bullet stations to face the bullets of the target killers and terrorists.

As we do all of that, i am reminded of a punjabi idiom about the situation of pakistan which goes something like this:
“pallay nai dhailla - kardi mela mela"

Absolutely true, Excellent but painful analysis of our present government. Whatever the wrong decisions they made; nation would have to face its consequences.

Sir, I agree!....Pallay nai dhella - te kardi mela mela....I dont know who are decision makers and opinion-providers.
Today I was reading that the CDA Chairman has declared the news about twin capital a mere hoax.
CDA Is A Non-Reliable Organization, Says Standing Committee For Cabinet Secretariat

regards,
z@in N@deem

Publics own fault for voting for this gov in the first place. What was wrong with Imran khan?

Lol!

There is a news item in today's newspapers, that India is planning to build 200 low-cost airports in the next 20 years. These will connect tier II and tier III cities and help the economies and industries of these cities. Imagine completing 200 airports in only 20 years!

But the nawab of raiwind prefers to build a third airport in Islamabad!

These airports will be small no-frill airports. They will have basic infrastructure and will be more like upgraded railway stations.

This is how India is marching to economic success and is becoming an economic giant on the world economy. They are developing their national aviation sector to cater to exports and improve the national economy.

But look at our goofs in power who are high on lassi and hareesa! Another airport to increase the price of land near rawat!

Good analysis Pk1 bro. It is very painful to see that since the past 15 years, India is racing ahead and at the same time keeping us backwards through various means.

Baqi sab chorhay.. Musharraf kay peche pay jao ya Muzakirat karain.. :P

Junaid bhai .. Waisay musharraf ney ghaddaari bhi tou bohot barri ki hey.

Na vo doosro ki jang mein kaafir ka saath deta aur na lal masjid pey hamla karta to na aaj hamaray loag jaga jaga pey mar rahay hotay.

Aur hamaray apnay brother mulk hum pey thook na rahay hotay!

Haha Pardesi bro… Ab mai aap ko kia kahoon. Dunya mai realistic hona chaheye, idealism ka faida nahi hai.

Well Done Pk1,

A stunning piece of thread, Well composed showing the seriousness to really think and humor both !

Well for the Mian brothers ! Pk1 dont underestimate them they do have the potential,skill,funds and of course when it comes to political STUNT they have all the brains with them.

But the question comes in my mind why they gonna spend billions for this "ECONOMIC ZONE", FRESHLY BAKED AIRPORT, PIECE OF ISLAND behind Margalla Hills?

For the sake of political STUNT an odd statement after every 4-5 months is enough for our people to keep them dreaming in the day time as well :)

Waisay bhi our people had the ability to get HIGH by just smelling the weed nearby and feel happy all day long of their HIGHNESS. Literally i have witnessed such happiness in the support staff of my office "Sir g ye jo Mian sb nay gal kar di hai na, dil khush kr ditta jay" specially in the budget days when their is an expectation of salary raise and other benifits associated to Government Employees.

In short ye sab kuch banay na banay.. Mian sb nay dil tu khush kr dia na.

Cheers,

Cannot agree more with IS-Base on this :-). There is a saying in Urdu that

Agar is qaum ko 2 3 dinn takk Noor Jehan kay jangi naghma sunaya jayay aur phir kaha jayay kay India nay hamla kar diya hay to jis kay haath mein jo bhi cheez ho gi lay kar border par pohanch jayay ga.

Our country's name should be Emotionalistan! :-)

Good one Pk1

Agreed pk1

@Ehsan

the same happens even in America bro, only they got eminem instead of noor jehan :P

I HAV SERIOUS RESERVATIONS ABT VIEW PT F MR PARDESI.

PK1 Bro...u once again rock man...

I don’t know what the government is thinking. Do they think we are so dumb that we won’t be able to add 2 and 2 together and make it 22 :stuck_out_tongue:

Now there they are spending billions on Metro Bus, and less on education! Where will people go on Metro Bus if there are no qualified people left in Pakistan and no jobs?

May be they will take Metro Bus to Marghazaar Zoo?

Lol good one Pardesi

What happened to the new development on the other side of the Margalla Hills. I heard about it but is that not fizzled out or still on?

Yes is that ridiculous project still on?