Pearl Arcade G14/4 Islamabad

Dear all,

Does anyone have any info regarding this project? I saw an ad in the newspaper about it. They are offering shops, offices and studio apartments and booking is open. However, it would be great if someone could shed some light about the rates and future of this project.

Thanks

Sir plaza is already constructed…You can visit their site…It is a bit long term investment as currently there is not so much commercial activity going there.

True, It’s a long term investment, but the investment will be secure, as when Kashmir Highway Section 3 work starts, plus Kashmir Highway section 2 is clear, and when CDA will acquire G-13 and G-14, the development in these sectors, such as parks, roads carpetting will increase prices, rates and rents in these sectors.

It's a very small plaza , may be 40x60 ..... Just like any plaza in mini market

After seeing the advertisements everywhere in Isloo I visited but was shocked to see such a small plaza called g14's first " Mall"

best of luck to the owner and buyers as it's located in good sector of near future but mind u its not the mall

Yes s_ch is right

Thanks for the info everyone. Does anyone know the rates? I think G-14/4 is very good for commercial investment.

Sorry sir i am not updated about rates…you have to check the market…i think rates starts from 37 lacs onwards.