Post-Eid effects on E-12 and I-12

After this eid, it is likely that development (at least roads infrastructure development) to start in i-12 and in e-12. Somewhere during ramazan, some news were published about development of these sectors. In one news, its was mentioned that some final date is announced for settlement of land issues of e-12.

In these sectors, how much price rise is expected in coming days? To what extent, the property experts of this forum agree that these sectors are going to be developed soon.

Sir in opinion CDA is just making fool…Nothing will be going to happen at all…We all know the repute which cda is enjoying now a days due to its capability…due to them,beautiful capital is turning into ruins slowly…

E-12 Tender bid for main roads and service roads in E-12 is accepted and start of development work is expected in end of August 2013.

I-12

Only service road west tender is floated. Work on this road to start soon. For remaining sector tender yet to be floated.

Mian Nadeem

Hello IB, During Eid days, real estate sector of Pakistan usually shows flourishing trends overall because overseas Pakistanis invest in the sector.

So, in my opinion, prices are likely to rise in the impending time, provided the CDA starts working on the project honestly.

Regards, Z@in N@deem

Thank you mian Muhammad and Zain for answering my query and giving your opinions.

@mian muhamad: where did you get this info?

You are welcome 'IB'

Regards, z@in N@deem