Start of development work F-block, multi B-17

The date of start of development work and plot allotment for F-block b-17 was 31-january,2015.

Can any body update us " what happened to it and any other updates for b-17, ROS at this occasion if happened', Please

The allotment date is re-scheduled on 12th Feb and development is postponed.Date will be announced later…

Thanks Mr.Bilal for update

Bilal Development will start on allotment date.

Probably on same day they will do allotment in residencia as well. Residencia allotment was promised before 15 Feb.

Dear Nasir05,

Many thanks for update.MashAllah it's really good news for whole B-17.I hope prices will jump very soon inshAllah.

Regards

I read on multi website,they said they will start development later not on the allotment date…

Http://www.mpchs.com/ViewNews.aspx?id=76

Residencia balloting not going to be held in feb.2015 may be in march. Same loli pops. Sir Nadeem sb, still we showing patience and not doing any propaganda. They need complete black out for correction.

Dear Nasir,

Patience is the key to success.Let's hope for the best.May Allah always help us all.

Regards

"Residencia ne nikama kar Dia nadeem bhai"

"Warna hum 'investor' they barey kam ke "

Multi is house issues and full of liars,one of third class company in real eastate,where thousands of people are suffering and we’re the who suffering since 1118 days in great Multi.

One of member highlighted this fact that

Location of F-block is not good due to blasting under the nose of F-block.

Multi have land on both side of C-block i.e between A and E block, if F- block location changed to this area, this may lift F-block and whole multi projects in the area.

Multi needs some magical now.

Nasir bhai Kiyon babool ke darakht se kela (banana) mangtey ho

Idhar honey waley ka nai ho rahe or app .........

@A.M v funny sir,

u r right, but what they will cost else. Bad repute and a stigma for other projects. In present scenario,may be 500 out of 3500 will deposit dues and get allotment others either will go for cancellation or get it in phases II, III, IV and so on.

Today went to b17 .half d block upto turn in map is bladed … F ka nam bhi na looo .sir c block or d main bohat ka hai abi total 2 machines and one tanker

D block is with multi from inside they have given road to e block but kachi inside from d and its left and right is fully cuted .

Very little place seems to be with villagers and this should be peanut for any society .dont know inside story .but if multi want it can give possession to 80% d block now .

I think A.M is right… If you see on Google Earth, a lot of D block has been developed at the South of E block. Check maps of D and E blocks on Multi’s website and then compare them to Google Earth, you will get the idea.

Shahbaz bhai if possible go over there Google earth may have old image .

I thought whole d is disputed .

Multi should imidiatly release owned area to alloties

A.M sir Khak samaj nahi ae. Please elaborate situation , overall good news.