Status of G-16 Interior Ministry Society

I am considering to invest in G-16/1 and G-16/2 as genuine opportunity areas. 3 & 4 are good but out of my range. NOC is given to 3 n 4 by CDA. No worries as 1 & 2 will increase price n finally get NOC too.

Please guide what else do you know about G-16 sub sectors and status? Any issues in some areas?

Avoid G-16/1 and 2… They have villages and it doesn’t seem like they will be vacated soon.

@Junaid… But the map has plots marked which means land acquisition done in those areas. Like majority of 2 and upper portion of 1. Kindly let me know any ground level info I may miss?

Simply avoid it.buy something with possession in any good area.

Plots on map do not necessarily mean that the underlying land has been acquired.

I agree that this should be the case, but unfortunately societies issue maps even though land possession is not with them yet.

Junaid is right there are villages mostly. So I will strongly say to avoid it and its better to invest in solid area.

Don’t you think the society will be able to settle the land issues with the villagers in next 2-3 years? Multi also had similar issues which they settled eventually.

Thank you all.. I agree not to buy areas where construction is done by villagers. This mainly include G16/1 areas. G16/2 has majority clear and I heard noc is progressing too.

Acquisition of plain land is not an issue like Jammu kashmir G15 had complete areas with same issues. Risky but we can see any demarcation donr by the authority and consider buying plain srea. See this is a genuine sector. Just heard noc of different schemes near Airport is cancelled so G16 has the potential.

1 year ago noc of G16 phase2 was rejected. So again they plan to mov3 for aoproval..

Junaid is right !

Regarding plots on map yes they have on the map but one has to differentiate between POSSESSION plot and NON-POSSESSION.

Thanks for agreeing with me Ahmad11 and ISBase… Amer Sb I would strongly suggest again to be careful with G-16/1-2. Society management waise bhi bekar hai ooper se village problem… I’m sure you will get better deals in your current budget.

@Junaid. Thank you for the sincere suggestions.

Infact i wanted to invest near the Kashmir Highway but with an amount between 15 to 19 lacs. In a Genuine scheme and where the surroundings are already developed like G15. I see the impact of Development in G16/3 n 4.

I dont know but i see this area shooting up in terms of investment. Yes, you are right so i can go on site and see the plots which land acquired and area Marked by the society.

What do you say and please suggest some similar good scheme. No scheme near airport please.

Aoa:-

The price of G 16 1/2 is linked with the price of G 16 3/4 and G 15.Hopefully the prices of G 16 3/4 and G 15 will get a boast due to extn of Kashmir highway and opening of Airport,due to which the prices of G 16 1/2 will also get some boast even with no possession and if at all some development will be done its even better.Their will be a definite increase(5 to 8 lakhs) in G 16 1/2 after 6 to 8 months InshaAllah.Rest Allah known better.

However if you find some other good option like topcity ETC i recommend you to invest in it.

@Farooqui.. Thank you very much and i dont know but i find your thinking similar to mine.. Rest brothers are having a just comment too...

I heard that today Kashmir Highway Opening was being created to either G15 or G16... Another Boost :)

Tenders of KashmirHighway Extension issued this Sunday too.

Today, I also saw basic earthwork done to create G-16 road access to Kashmir Highway. It should give big boost to prices, so anyone who's been considering to invest here, this might be the right time for you.

But please do not panic, get more info before you move.

Considering the poster's caiteria I have also bought a land in G-16/2, now wait is continued.

While looking for the plots do take care that it is not near to the villages.

Do some research and pray for better. Insha Allah you will see the fruits. There is one more thing to note that there is almost no selling of the plots which are far from the villages. Only the one on edges are coming for sale on the classified section.

Good news to listen.Moreover development in G 16 is in progress slowly, I saw it on ground few days back.One more thing to note that the society have bought many plots in recent past when the prices were too low in G 16 1/2 and they will give a boast to prices in near future.

Rest pray to Allah Almighty

Election schedule of G 16,,,Will this make any boast/change?

http://miechs.com/images/stories/03_07.gif

Only if they select Malik Riyaz as their president.

Farooqui, Lets hope for the best. If the same mafia continues to keep control with change of faces only, then hopes for G-16 are doomed.

I would suggest members to take active interest in elections to defeat this mafia.

My dad has plot in G-16,2 and we are still waiting after 10 yrs to have possession!

It is hard to see sector 3-4 going to 40lak (30x60) and sector 1-2 in 15-18 lak.