Supreme court's verdict against margalla tunnel, islamabad on 25-10-2013

The cj pakistan justice iftikhar muhammad chaudhary have given the final verdict in islamabad margalla tunnel, islamabad, case.
No tunnel will be built in margalla mountains, islamabad, so their is no new islamabad coming, no national park/environment will be affected.
They also did not deserved a new islamabad where the old islamabad is having acute water shortage, gas load shedding and electricity issues, where people are waiting for gas meters and connection in g-13 sector, after applying for it for years, no road development, commercial and i-14/15/16 as we all know what issues these sectors are facing, shortage of water issue starts from g-10 and till g-14.
So, my question now to the respected members is to pls shed some light on the hype created in zone 2, specially b-17, where the prices increased a lot within a month and prices doubled almost.
Regards,

I don’t think that B-17 prices linked with Margalla Tunnel. This hype is almost all major societies around Islamabad like Bahria Ph 8,Enclave,B-17,Pechs,aisal town, etc.

Is Margalla Avenue = Margalla Tunnel? Sorry for the ignorance…

Faheem dear; NO

Agreed. But somehow it was linked with the increment of prices in B-17, i am sure. No, Faheem, Margalla Avenue is something different. Kamran, you are rite.