Taj residencia - update

Has anyone managed to get any update on the progress of taj residencia?

I keep being told that they will launch this month or next month but six months on from when i purchased plots no launch...

Should i keep paying the installments ?

Any advice from anyone ?

Has anyone been to the location...?

Has any work started ?

I haven’t heard of this project. Irfan, city name likhain and also the name of the developer.

It was planned some thing close to I-16 and it was by the owners of Centarus, I guess.... No news for me as well....

Thanks

Confirming - Developers are the Centauras mall team. And located near I-16 Islamabad as per Mr Khan.

Thanks Irfan Sb,.....

No info with me on this project as of late....

Should I be concerned having invested down payment and some instalments ?

This is by a big party as the Centauras group being headed by Sardar Tanvir..

Irfan Sb, you should be concerned because considerable time has passed without any thing visible on ground or in media or some thing else… If you have trust in them, then don’t worry…

Kabhi kbaar big PARTY bhi hand ker jaati hein…

Thank you Mr Khan

Looks like iss bahanay ghar wapis ahna paray ga.

You welcome Awan Sb...

Haan jee, kabhi kabhaar apnay dais aana chahiyyey...

Regards

I think this project is going good at the moment. Any reviews of existing users?

They were supposed to do a proper launch of the society in October but till now there is no update. Postponing it every time, only God knows why. Secondly development wise there is no progress. Even on their facebook page they keep on sharing same pictures with only the Mosque having some sort of progress.