Top City Add In Newspapers Tomorrow 24-09-2013

I just knew that top city is giving a half page advertisement in newspapers, they will also mention the construction of some houses in top city 1, b block,the market of top city was silent from past 2 weeks, after the news of new airport being built in Rawat, what do the seniors here think about that, will it be able to attract potential buyers, or affect the market?

Regards,

Nasir

Dear Nasir saab, I think top city speaks for itself. Its not a big brand but after reading the advert people would check whats on ground to make a decision of whether its worth investing. Unlike big brand places like bahria or dha where you would buy regardless of location due to the nature of development. Tc has good location, it has noc from rda, nha etc...development is in full swing. To add icing on the cake if there development is as good as places like jkchs or multi then this would hike the prices even more. Rumours will always be circulating which do have an effect on prices. The 3 most closest societies (mc, tc, pechs) have been attracting a lot of attention this past year.

People started all types of rumours plus the new gov announcement about rawat shook up investors. The rumours were, the airport has design faults, problem with water supply and gas. The airport will never complete due to lacking funds. The airport will be shifted to some other place such as rawat as a result of the design faults. The project cost is extreme so it must be stopped for a while, until gov thinks of new plan which is to construct new small cheap airport in Rawat. List goes on and on....These are all rumours!!!

Truth is airport construction is in full swing, they have completed most of it, almost 80%, so why stop now? close societies such as pechs, mc and tc development is in full swing! prices may decline if a huge artificial price hike to correct themselves, but other than that everything is the way it is! nothing will change! gov also announced new additional road plans leading to this airport, so why would construction of airport stop? its absurd!

Top city would be ideal investment and I cant see it having a negative effect as either of the road accesses would benefit tc.

Ps: CAN YOU POST A LINK OF THE ADVERT ONLINE AS I WANT TO CHECK IT OUT ALSO. Thank You

Prices in F-17 MPCHS have already crossed 6 million mark. After eid they will touch 7 million as a lot of overseas Pakistanis will visit and invest. Airpoert will be made. I visited the site today, the work is in full swing. They were installing AC system.

Even if they make Rawat airport it will take over a dacade. May be only for VVIP or even domestic, cargo etc

Don't follow rumors and speculations. Look on ground, the new airport is 80% complete

This is the link of the add, http://e.jang.com.pk/09-24-2013/pindi/page3.asp

Very Nice Critics. Regards,

I haven't seen any positive affect on the market today, let's see, the brokers are giving adds in the Jang Newspaper tomorrow, so the newspaper will be bombarded with Top City Mubarakbad adds :) Let's see.

Good News about BBIM. I am sharing the links, pls read :slight_smile:

Http://www.thenews.com.pk/todays-news-2-204231-pm-house-dumps-new-rs8-bn-link-road-to-benzair-airport

It will take time mr khurshid saab. It will take time, especially now as these rumours about rawat airport are holding a lot of investors back from zone 2. The market will pick up when cargo starts next year. As for now, don’t hold your breath brother…