Wapda Town

Dear all,

Please advise about Wapda Town, lots of people discussing it over on AWT thread.

Plot sizes and prices, is it advised a purchase considering price and everything and its access?

AOA,

I invested in wapda town in 2003 and than the prices declined.

Now there has been allot of movement in the past 4 to 5 months.10 marla in A block is around 12 to 13 lacs...

D block is 10 to 12 lacs and kinal in D block is around 23 to 25 lacs.

After reading the comments from the senior members of this forum i would imagine its worth investing now for quick gains before interchange opens.In long term it depends on there standards.Rest ALLAH knows better...

Any smaller plots sir ?

what about prices in non developed areas ,

Please guide sir, as investment is small m looking to get something cheap here

In that type of budget there are many options in that area such as AWT, ECHS, Top City and Mumtaz City.

I would prefer ECHS and Mumtaz City for investment and personal living due to excellent development standards. Therefore, these are likely to get populated more quicker!

From development point of view, wapda town is much better than AWT. I have personally visited few developed areas of AWT, where still roads and streets are not present but are marked on the map. Wapda town is adjacent to AWT but cost is still quite less, which would be adjusting itself in coming two to three months.

Currently wapda town is the only society near Zone-II where developed plots are still available in the range of 12-14 lacs.

Considering Margalla Avenue, still wapda town has an edge on AWT and ECHS (10 marla plots location) as it would be more nearer to margalla avenue. From GT Road, while going to AWT, you have to move through whole of D-17, D-18,cross the motor way bridge and Sector A of AWT, then you reach into the AWT sectors (B to H). Howover, for wapda town you have to travel just 4 kms from GT road via sangjani which is not much rushy.

AWT prices are already increased a lot due to the interchange, but wapda town is still in range and prices are increasing on daily basis in both the societies.

Top City has delivered what was maximum and now prices would become stable or even decline for some time. Therefore, my analysis says that now its the turn of wapda town.

Rest Allah knows better.

Wapda town is good for long term investment as after MA whole area value will be increased. Gulshan e sehat I think still cheaper than wapda town but location of wapda town is better. After MA B17, D17, cabinet, ECHS, awt, wapda town and Gulshan e sehat all will develop a lot.

I have been offered a 5 marla in E block for 5 lacs. Kindly guide and please let me know for other sector rates.

Guide me please sir

Development in D block is started now. They have given the task to some contractors who have already started their work. The passages have been made for the construction of roads in D block which will connect to the C sector of AWT.

Hopefully till the interchange completes, the road access from wapda to AWT will also be completed.

The complete development of D block would still require an year.

This is good news i am hoping for a good jump after interchane than hopefully once development work finishes but as u said atleast a year is required…

In lahore wapda town average one kanal plot price is more than one crore. In islamabad it is just 22 lakh. If development standards of islamabad is same as lahore then now wapda town is a good long term investment. I personally think that Margalla avenue will connect to main boulevard of wapda town as cda will not run MA in the centre of sector C 17. If you see on google earth you will find that MA is connecting GT road after sangjani chowk and the patch between B 17 and wapda town could easily be a part of MA. If any body in the forum had visited Wapda town islamabad and let us know development standards there

I think this is the best time to invest there. No doubt it’s an authentic long term investment

CDA is currently finalizing a new launch of two sectors in C series which has already been discussed a lot on this forum.

This would be another advantage to Wapda Town.

My observation is that in order to built the confidence of public and making their new project a success, CDA will try to connect margalla avenue to C series of sectors instead of B. Probably it will pass through the area between the C and D sectors and then connect to Sangjani Interchange. In that case another beneficiary will be AWT for obvious reasons. With this kind of diversion their problem of land acquisition for MA will be resolved as well.

Margalla Avenue will be connected to Sangjani Interchange and the feasibility report for a road from MA to entrance of AWT has already been prepared. Off course, AWT will benefit big time but it will surely benefit Wapda Town as well.

I have funds already locked in other locations, otherwise I would have invested in Wapda town. Nevermind…

Dear ppl,

Pls share the price in this society

Thanks

Dr Musi - my understanding is that the price tag is in the order of 15 lacs roughly for 10 marla. This is based on my recent interest only - and more accurate numbers can be provided by experts on this one.

@ dr musi 10 marla in D block is around 13 to 14 lacs and D block is under construction and will take another 1 or 2 years to complete kinal is around 24 lacs

Can anyone tell which block is best and what are the current rates of 10 marla ?

B and C blocks are the best. The current rate varies from 13 to 16 lacs. You can find a good location 10 marla plot in C sector ii about 14 lacs. The development of D and E block is continued at the moment. You can find 10 marla plot in D block in 13 lacs approx.

Hi,

Any updates about Wapda town NOC?

What us current price for 7 marla plot and which blocks/sectors are better for investment (2-3 yrs).

Cheers