What If Zameen Members Can Start Their Own Society

Want to know the members opinion as they are investing in so many other societies and gain less than the society owners and if few of members can be together can announce their own society according to their experience as buyers and investors....??

I can offer all kind of town planning, developing services for a quality society including all approvals.

In the same way all can offer their services accordingly and can settle share of all partners??

Profit is huge, can be new icon/brand name in market.

Regards

Hmm good idea :slight_smile: at least can start from small plots or ready houses

What area of which city do you propose?

DSA, very nice idea... ZAMEEN ENCLAVE ISLAMABAD...

I am all for it... Although it will not be an easy going in the start...

Thanks

Very good idea indeed. I will gladly be a part of such a project. But in such a venture… Trust and Transparency is very important so that things go nice and easy.

Area can be chosen by all gurus understanding and rest dont feel hectic as this is not big issue at al....

We have not to pay all land amount to owners but only 20% to 25% and rest will be on development and once you announced you will do rest on buyers money...I already did and have some personal experience too....

If few of them agree get sit together to draw some lines....

I assure you for all kind of design and development you should not worry at all and all will be world class and can be compare with any top society....

We should go for initially with small and then gradually can increase according to all circumstances....

Give your strong opinion to proceeds.

Regards

I would suggest targting purchase of land on Fateh Jang Road subject to NOC.

PK1...What will be price per acre there??

Naina... No not plots of houses but proper land and work on society.... As you suggested every1 already doing that and if few members get into it it is not a big issue at all in few crors it can start......

Rest members will advise and give their opinion.

Regards

Just think you get max 25000 to 30,000 marla and easily sell after development min Rs.200,000/marla and you can give me your imagination of development charges per marla??

Hope you guys can get my point.....

Regards

First of all how much is the investment required and how will transparency be ensured who will be going to invest??

Saadi....

There is no other directors but all who will be in this....all will be decided once few of us agree to proceeds.....

All will be discussed and make frame of work to proceeds.

Regards

Well guys suggest Initial capital required to buy Law Land ...??? area ? and i suggest to start this with Lahore...Big Market, Less capital cost require, plain lands, and very good Big roads Network...

Areas as such :

Raiwand Road , Badian road , Canal road towards Bahria, Moterway areas ...

Good idea but depends on if you achieved the level of Bahria Town.Our best wishes with you.

I have also visited many places and found Mr. Amer Adnan who is the best interior designer in my point of view. He is offering very low prices for designing and maintaining your home within your budget that you ask.

If you want an appointment or best deal for construction & interior designing of your home then I can help you out in this.

Take me on board also

But please give me SOME good location plots at the time of per launch @discounted price

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

CRITERIA FOR LOCATION

1. Land of at least 1000 to 5000 kanal (Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujrath, Multan)

2.This land should belong to one person or max three family members.

3.The land owner should be rich and ready for share in the project.

4.The land should be clear from all sort of litigation.

5.The Owner of a land should have fresh "PAARDI MALKIYATH".

6.The Land should be easily accessible from main Rd & suitable for residential purposes.

7.Near with the Land the facilities like Elect + Water+Gas +Ptcl should be easily accessible.

@DSA

From which city u are ?

I am also interested to launch my own project near new isb airport.

This idea already clicked me few days ago and i had asked the gurus here but Property Pandits here decline the same with "Bad Idea".

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/can_a_joint_venture_possible__-4934.html

DSA good go !

The land in Chakri whereabouts can be of some interest as the price is very low, motorway touching directly NBBIA and Kashmir Highway with a plus of no traffic congestion. All flowing so ur within ICT in 40 mins drive.

Will love to join.

Cheers

Dear Is-base,

What kind of JV you are interested in ?

Karor Pati...Like your name you should add some karor to our idea and then sell plots like owner not buy like buyers....

MQ Ahmad...Very nice all these steps will be followed and strictly fulfill all requirements and nothing will be done unlawful and all legal measure will be taken Inshallah..

Ch.Shahid... Our company based in Lahore but soon will start few projects in Isb...

IS-Base... Still this is your own idea and participate in this keenly and make it possible...

All should give us their contribution in terms of amount so we can calculate how much we can to start with....

Already few good land opportunities information given by respective members....

Also we need to sit together to finalize things to make this possible....

We will also give good share to Overseas Pakistanies to invest in this like their own project and stop scaring to invest in others....

Everything will be transparent and online and every one can excess by one click...All participants will be given respective responsibility so every one should act practically according to his ability and capacity....

Looking forward positive and productive feed back and response....