What is the scope of luxury houses in Lahore?

We are builders, constructing homes from last 10 years, since 2 years back we start constructing homes, better than available houses in market. Our area is bahria town lahore.

Well TBH bahria is not a place to build luxury houses as main crowd there is middle/upper middle class living in mostly 10 marla houses.

to me DHA is the best place where you will see all 1 kanal houses with luxury constructions as people there can afford.

We are also providing interior designing and construction services for several years in Pakistan and if you need our help then you are more than welcome.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

I thought this thread is about discussing if constructing bigger homes is getting out of public reach in Lahore and they now want smaller units with less fancy fittings… poor me o_o

What is def of luxury in ur book , by thw way nice marketing , good insights , upper middle class living in 10 marlain bahria and ellite class in 1kanal or morw dha , who is living in kanal and above in bahria and 5 marla in dha , 2 kanal and 1 kanal in wapda etc yeh bhe bta dain lmao

Luxury houses sell like hot cakes but in DHA. Phase 5, 6, 7 are the places to be if you’re constructing luxury houses. The trend hasn’t really picked up in Bahria Town as far as I know.

Nafees is right

for example take the number of houses for sale in Bahria Lahore and then Phase 5/6 DHA.

Compare their quality of construction

then decide which is better market for luxury houses.

I myself being the resident of bahria and an Architecture student observing the housing trends here very closely. And i can count the luxury houses in Sector B bahria on fingers.

Bahria Rawalpindi case is different