Who paid for pha i12 flats booking fee

Who paid for pha i12 flats booking fee?

I have already paid 15% pha booking fee for d type flat in 1-12 .

I have verified with my internal sources that gov is really keen on this project as it will enhance the political outcome and give them one more line to sell in coming election.

Lets hope for the best. I think its a really good for investment and will double your investment in 3 years time.

Time Extension to Deposit Down Payment for I-12

On persistent requests of our successful members of I-12/1 Project Islamabad, PHA Foundation has extended the due date for deposit of down-payment at I-12/1 Project, till Fabruary 29,2016.

Allottees are advised to deposit due down payment on or before February 29, 2016. Kindly be informed that this is the final extension and no further extension shall be given after this. The offer of allotment to successful members who will not deposit their down payment till February 29 2016 shall be treated as cancelled.

Prices of "D" type apartments for Federal Government Employees have also been reduced from Rs 3.975 Million to Rs 3.60 Million and payment schedule for both "D" and "E" type apartments for FG Employees will remain 4 years. Revised letters are being issued on the given addresses of the D-type FG allottees only.