Imtiaz

Expert Authority
1069 posts
6 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Real Estate Trends discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Real Estate Trends advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Real Estate Trends discussion.
Syed Ibrhaim
( 1436 posts )

[59 Replies]
Islamabad property is again stable now lets see for how much time specially those sectors which are a little expensive according to some senior dealers of MPCHS B-17 is slow now and there is price decline in B 17, in B block Kanal plots are available in 8 million however 2 months ago price was around 9 million.

In JKCHS F-15 and G-15 is also slow specially Kanal and 2 Kanal plots. Even in F-15 prices came down a little around 4 to 7 lac.

G-13, G-14, D-12 is also stable now sale purchase is slow.
Last but not least Bahria market is slow clear change in Phase 8 prices. Also we know about Enclave 2.

1953 days ago In Real Estate Trends
    Post Answer
    Falcon
    (4443 posts)
    Sir investors are stuck in be2 and karachi that is why bt market is suffering..Other places are like g-13,g-14,dha and d-12 are more or less stable.
      1949 days ago 

Prop Guide
      (6961 posts)
      Yes, Saadi Bhai, mujhay b yehi lagta hy at the moment.
        1949 days ago 

SyedAmjad
        (642 posts)
        Thankyou Mr Khan and Saadi sb for your feedback. Since both of you are senior members with a close eye on major areas of the city, I would like to ask that Do you think market can remain stable for a long period of time? I ask that because I think if prices don't rise over a period of time, prospective sellers who are holding for now, might give up and eventually start selling in the slow market, which might cause some dips in prices. What do you think? Thanks.
          1949 days ago 

Prop Guide
          (6961 posts)
          Dear Amjad Sb,

What u r saying is logical way, which should happen if the prices does not get increased. But, I am hopeful that the situation will improve over passage of time in good societies like Multi and Bahria.

Much will depend on improvement in BE Isld. If that happens, things will have positive effect on overall Isld market.

Situation in BE can improve if possession is announced for old 5 and 8 marla plots.

Thanks
            1949 days ago 

SyedAmjad
            (642 posts)
            Thank you Mr Khan. I hope things work out well and in accordance with your assessment. Seems like BE is at the center of the storm, or rot, or whatever one might call it.

Watching the market stall and even fall in a few major areas over the last two months has not been a good sight at all. And the complete absence of positive activity till now is causing some investors including myself to re-assess the overall situation. Hoping for the best, InshAllah.
              1949 days ago 

Falcon
              (4443 posts)
              Syed sb..Sir actually malik sb will eventually take some radical steps to revive the market of bt..Cda sectors can gain. Dha will perform steadily because of the involvement of large number of genuine buyers..That is my view point.Any senior member can disagree.on zone 2 khan bhai can comment..
                1949 days ago 

Prop Guide
                (6961 posts)
                Amjad Bhai,

Situation is not good for those who were making good money over days or weeks in the last few months. But it is not bad for those who can wait for an year or so... As realestate is always time taking business...

Thanks
                  1949 days ago 

Falcon
                  (4443 posts)
                  Its my gut feeling that dha lahore phase 6,7 and 8 will outperform this year..
                    1949 days ago 

SyedAmjad
                    (642 posts)
                    Thankyou Saadi sb for your analysis. I guess the big question is "When", because the entire short term investment strategy will depend on that. If the market revives over the next two months, it might be a good time to start buying now. If it remains stalled for a few more months, it might be better to unwind short term positions for now and buy later when prices would have fully settled. It seems really tough to decide right now on what to do...

DHA Lahore! Interesting suggestion but does that mean we are expecting a more muted performance in Islamabad this year? Seems like a good point to get our experts from Lahore involved in this discussion, to get their views.
                      1949 days ago 

Prop Guide
                      (6961 posts)
                      Amjad Bhai, as I have already said, it is difficult to decide about short term investment opportunities....
                        1949 days ago 

Post Answer (59 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL