Imtiaz

Expert Authority
1063 posts
6 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Real Estate Trends discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Real Estate Trends advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Real Estate Trends discussion.
Syed Ibrhaim
( 1436 posts )

[59 Replies]
Islamabad property is again stable now lets see for how much time specially those sectors which are a little expensive according to some senior dealers of MPCHS B-17 is slow now and there is price decline in B 17, in B block Kanal plots are available in 8 million however 2 months ago price was around 9 million.

In JKCHS F-15 and G-15 is also slow specially Kanal and 2 Kanal plots. Even in F-15 prices came down a little around 4 to 7 lac.

G-13, G-14, D-12 is also stable now sale purchase is slow.
Last but not least Bahria market is slow clear change in Phase 8 prices. Also we know about Enclave 2.

1953 days ago In Real Estate Trends
    Post Answer
    Falcon
    (4443 posts)
    @ syed sb..Sir do not sell your properties which are authentic places like dha or cda or bahria phase 1 to 6..But if the properties are at the places where there is much involvement of dealers,then it is difficult to decide..
      1948 days ago 

Prop Guide
      (6961 posts)
      Saadi Bhai, u r right, one should not be worried about developed places....
        1948 days ago 

SyedAmjad
        (642 posts)
        Saadi sb unfortunately I don't own anything in the places you have mentioned, even though I still consider my investments to be in solid places, except BE 2.

So far, BE 1 is moving lower, Phase 8 is heavily down, G-15 went lower but now stable and AWT is marginally lower but stable. In the mean time, rate of returns on national Savings are at about 14% per annum while banks are offering upto 10% on TDRs....I am thinking what to do. I am waiting till March, then if the need arises, I might make some adjustments. Although I sincerely hope that the market bounces back, at least in some area.
          1948 days ago 

Falcon
          (4443 posts)
          Sir you should put some money in dha as well because it is really a rock solid investment. =)..Dont worry about g-15..
            1948 days ago 

SyedAmjad
            (642 posts)
            Saadi sb I have recently been told by a couple of dealers in DHA that prices have taken some correction in phase 2 as well. They told me that till December it was not possible to get any kanal plot below 90 lakhs over there, but now one can find something closer to 80, though it wont be a great location. Similarly for ex-commoners town, minimum price for K block has come down from 77-78 to about 70 lakhs for a kanal. What is your opinion?
              1948 days ago 

Falcon
              (4443 posts)
              Sir phase 2 has not been passed through any correction..Worst option of whole dha is in 85..If you find something in 80,plz inform me sir as i need a plot in this budget for one of my uncle asap.Yes non standard plots are exceptional cases because they are deshaped.Yes K and L block has passed through some correction as well..But they are again stable now and market is again accelerating there a bit..
                1948 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                (3019 posts)
                I think rupee depreciation causes some people to purchase dollars and others to purchase property even if they have to pool family resources to do so. In either case, the rupee enters a spiral downslide and panic buying leads to a snowball effect which leads to property prices increasing faster than the rupee slide.

Right now the Government is successfully holding the rupee stable, but as soon as a major IMF payment becomes due, Ishaq Dar will lose his iron grip. And that is the time when a big rise in property can be expected.

But we should pray and hope for the best for the Pakistani economy. Ultimately, a rupee freefall does not suit anyone in Pakistan whether it is the rich landlord or the poor tenant.
                  1948 days ago 

Falcon
                  (4443 posts)
                  @ PK1..Sir you are right.
                    1948 days ago 

Anees Abbasi
                    (14 posts)
                    Ibrahim Sb is right ,investors have put there money in Bahria Enclave 2 and karachi. But the society which give facilities lis bahria , DHA ,B -17, there can be a dip but will rise eventually as genuine buyer is looking to move into these societies.
                      1948 days ago 

Raja Kaleem
                      (170 posts)
                      Price is increasing in Zone V societies other than Bahria Town & DHA. As price increases in Zone 2 due to investors. Price in Zone V is increasing due to genuine buyers.
                        1948 days ago 

Post Answer (59 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL