Imtiaz

Expert Authority
1081 posts
6 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Real Estate Trends discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Real Estate Trends advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Real Estate Trends discussion.
Syed Ibrhaim
( 1436 posts )

[59 Replies]
Islamabad property is again stable now lets see for how much time specially those sectors which are a little expensive according to some senior dealers of MPCHS B-17 is slow now and there is price decline in B 17, in B block Kanal plots are available in 8 million however 2 months ago price was around 9 million.

In JKCHS F-15 and G-15 is also slow specially Kanal and 2 Kanal plots. Even in F-15 prices came down a little around 4 to 7 lac.

G-13, G-14, D-12 is also stable now sale purchase is slow.
Last but not least Bahria market is slow clear change in Phase 8 prices. Also we know about Enclave 2.

1955 days ago In Real Estate Trends
    Post Answer
    Dk
    (814 posts)
    Mr.Khan

and

Paki-1

I hope you don't feel irritation in my posts .IN any case i hold very special respect for you two.Its all just casual from my side for learning and reading comments from experts like you, that's why i try to comment on your posts as to extract some more analysis, THANKS AGAIN.
      1556 days ago 

EJ
      (344 posts)
      What are your comments about CDA Sectors future?
        1556 days ago 

Matrix
        (532 posts)
        @ Ejaz. Each CDA Sector has different prospects, which sector you r interested in..
          1555 days ago 

Arshad
          (715 posts)
          Money is being diverted to Karachi Multan Bahawalpur Gujranwala plus Peshawar. Further more there is news of Rehman Malik's brother trying to smuggle black money out of the country into Dubai or the US through actress and model Ayyan Ali.

It is only the poor working class people abroad that sent their hard earned money to Pakistan to keep the country going and get little back in return. The rich corrupt leaders loot the country, enjoy all the privileges and perks of the state and then shift the money from Pakistan to Abroad.
            1555 days ago 

Arshad
            (715 posts)
            Why does cda sectors have different prospects?
              1555 days ago 

Dk
              (814 posts)
              CDA is totally different game in ZONE 1, bcz of limited plots/houses in posh areas and more demand i.e ZONE 1 only ....the other zones/2/3/4/5 have the same criteria for future prospects as that's for the remaining societies in pindi/isl in particular and in Punjab as a whole.
                1555 days ago 

EJ
                (344 posts)
                Status of G-13, G-14, I-12, D-12, E-12 etc.
                  1554 days ago 

Matrix
                  (532 posts)
                  G 13, G 14/4, D 12 are all possession areas and developed to different levels... Investment is safe but rates are high

G 14/1,2,3,E 12 good location but no possession and no development.. Investment is risky but with high returns for long term

I 12 .. Fankly I have no idea, may be some other member can give some more details on this sector
                    1554 days ago 

Arshad
                    (1159 posts)
                    Market is overall slow i think even in G-13, G-14 and G-15 where proper construction is taking place. Even investors are behind the curtains for now. Though this is temporary as has happened many times before but i think to some it is buying time and for some it is still better to wait.

But again i remember Paki-1 sb comments that too much of wait may result in loss of opportunities. If prices will go up (which no one can determine when) then it will not be easy to buy anything then for now. What may seem costly now may become even costlier.

Even in this depressed market ppl are not willing to sell at loss then think what will be the situation if prices do go up. The grudge of investors still holding on to their investments will be unleashed then by charging insane prices.

And if prices did increase in 2012 by 2x or 3x then it is almost 2-2.5 years by now and it maybe difficult to speculate that any improvement may eventually be expected in 2016-2017 etc. And may happen much before that.
                      1553 days ago 

Post Answer (59 Replies)
                      < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Username:
                      Password:
                      Email Basket (0)
                      SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL