Any property rapidly raising come down as soon.

Reggi lalma plots were on boom, and raising demand each new day for it is no longer existing. Its the charade what investors plays with a common and low investors.

Zain bhai, don't worry... RL will eventually give good results... One can not expect results from property like stock exchange...

Regards

Can you please explain why prices are dropping in the locality? I think this is because of increasing interest of people in DHA Peshawar.

Rest ALLAH knows better.

Zain prices are not dropping... Actually, the prices were increasing in days over the past month or so... Now it has stopped gaining any further in the same manner of stock exchange...

So Zain was referring to that phenomenon...

Stability of a country plays a vital role in investment. After detonation of bombs in Peshawar the property prices of RL came down. There may be other reason as well.

Hmmmmmm

Good observation Zain ul Abdin Bro...

Waisay DHA ki file kitnay may baich rhay ho?

Thanks for being agreed Mr khan. I offer files of DHA in 53 lacs

Bhai jaan, waisay agar naraz na ho, to aik baat karoon...

If you are dealing in DHA Pesh or have files in DHA Pesh... For selling the same, you don't need to do negative propegenda against Regi Project... If due to Bombs, Regi prices will fall, same will be the case with DHA.

Bhai jaan, faida aur nuqsaan, aur rizk, Allah ki taraf se mukrir hy, jo k mil k rahega, iss k liye apnay imaan ko kharab kernay ki zaroorat nhe hy.... You can discuss and push DHA Pesh even without doing negative campaign against any other projects.

Meri baat ka bura nhe mnaana, this is only based on my observation due to ur last post.

Allah SWT hum sab ko seedhi raah dikhaayey. Aameen

JazakAllah Khair..

Khan bhai jaan naraz na hona lekin aap ko to har cheez propaganda lagti hai jo aap ki tuwaqaat se zara hat k ho... Kuch din pehle tak jo bhi gulberg ki himayat kerta wo "paid tout" tha... Ab jab gulberg waqai ooper ki taraf ja raha hai to app ki bolti band hai..

Meri baat ka bura na manana but you jump boats very quickly. Don't judge people so fast. I am sure your intentions are right but you come off as some sort of over smart know-it-all guy. Hath hola rakho.

Regards

For ur kind info, i hv never been against gulberg. Show me my any post? By the way increase in price is not the only way to judge success of any project.

Khush raho bhai.

Mr Khan you took this in a wrong sense. I am dealing in all sort of properties from Peshawar to Islamabad. I talk very candidly what is wrong happening and what right. It was not meant to hurt RL investors etc… But i posted what happening in the real world of real estate.

Zain bhai, no hard feelings... My best wishes with you... I wrote, what I felt...

Regards