Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Real Estate Trends discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Real Estate Trends advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Real Estate Trends discussion.
Muhammad imr..
( 408 posts )

[33 Replies]
I purchased 10 marla in f2 for 40 lakh and now it is only 26 lakh. After looting innocent people in phase 9 mr is unable deliver many blocks of phase 8 even after thirteen years. Why mr launched dha valley on daducha dam site. Another project mr launched on forest land. Considering good location and development of gulberg and many other societies, improving load shedding situation in rawalpindi, islamabad phase 8 has no future due to its worst location among all societies of rawalpindi/ islamabad.

Stay away from phase 8 it is bound to collapse in 2015.

1550 days ago In Real Estate Trends
    Post Answer
    Omar Farooq
    (10 posts)
    Dear Imran, I don't think it is wise to say such things just because you lost a considerable amount while investing in Bahria. If you were expecting sure profits then its not MR's Fault. Property market goes up and down everywhere in the world, Pakistan is no exception to this universal rule.
      1550 days ago 

Zubair
      (369 posts)
      When did you buy your plot?

Has your vesting period been 13 years?

Did MR launch DHA Valley and phase 9 after you bought your plot or before that?

Did you expect a constant compounding of your money without taking a risk?

Did MR change the BT Ph 8 location to worst after you made a purchase or before that?

Fundamentally are the BT residents satisfied with their living conditions?

Will the property prices ever improve?

Lastly did MR personally solicited a buy in phase 8 or you used your own research and bought a 'non-possession' plot?
        1550 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
        (461 posts)
        Its not only Phase-8, if Bahria plunges in value any further, effect will be on all Bahria Town projects and eventually whole real estate market will collapse just like back in 2008.

I am hoping we don't have to see that happening but picture is pretty bleak at this point and all we can do is pray for best.
          1550 days ago 

Falcon
          (4444 posts)
          @ imran a. Khan..How is collapse of real estate market directly linked to the collapse of bahria town??

I think govt projects such as dha and cda sectors retain their value,no matter what the circumstances are..
            1550 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
            (461 posts)
            Lol.......comparing CDA to Bahria is more like comparing old Datsun to a new Benz. Bahria holds bigger market share and effect will be total devastation, if they plunge which I am hoping is not the case.

Let me ask you this: if Bahria goes dirt cheap like 2008 who would even look at DHA? Now we know you r a dealer there, so try to be honest on this one!!!
              1550 days ago 

Falcon
              (4444 posts)
              Sir i just passed on this comparison because you stated that:

"Its not only Phase-8, if Bahria plunges in value any further, effect will be on all Bahria Town projects and eventually whole real estate market will collapse just like back in 2008."

So i think this whole real estate market include cda and dha aswell as you did not mention any exceptions.

Btw for your info,i am not a dealer because it is not my dependent source of income,i am an electrical engineer by profession and i just do business for the sake of fun and learning as i want to start own business in future.

All the army officers from maj till lt. Gen will look at dha,which is not true incase of bahria,as army officers who want to live in twin cities are left with no option except dha,because they are used to the ambiance of cantts which other societies cannot provide.And they are enough in number to make it populated..For reference just visit dha 2 A to H block and observe construction activity.
                1550 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                (461 posts)
                BTW, what is current rate for DHA2 L block plots??
                  1550 days ago 

Falcon
                  (4444 posts)
                  Sir from 80 to 110 lacs approx.
                    1550 days ago 

Shumaila sha..
                    (104 posts)
                    Sab wakti topi drama hay. I remember worst times came for bahria before and nothing happened. Inshallah bahria prices will keep improving specially developed phases. I saw phase 8 after 1 year today and was surprised to see the no. Of houses constructed their has increased tremendously. Property prices all over pindi islamabad are on the increase so will be the case with bahria.
                      1550 days ago 

Sheikh_007
                      (719 posts)
                      I can see Bahria drowning further down with recovery not anytime soon. I feel sorry for all people who invested in Bahria town.

DHA is increasing but anything can happen with DHA too, its not in heavens after all :)
                        1550 days ago 

Post Answer (33 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL