DHA Lahore Plots Offered on Installments In Phases 1 to 6

Dha lahore plots on installments in multi phases

My sources are saying dha lahore may start booking some residential and commercial of many sizes plots on installments in month march 2016 in multiple phases of dha lahore .

My sources are also saying for this purpose recently dha opened a new account and authorized only askari bank to received advance payments amounts.

If you are interested to stay updated and need lahore real estate help to book these installments plots send me sms or whatsapp text to +16308024186

To be safe send your funds to pakistan accounts asap along with your cnic copy and two pictures etc.

Wait for details and full conformation is still needed from more sources in this regard.

Your friend

Choudry mujahid yasin ( cmy )

+16308024186 sms calls or whastapp texts

=============================================

Updated on Feb 13th

=============================================

DHA Lahore plots on instalment adevertisment in newspapers On Feb 13 2016 can be seen here

What is the source of your information? Opening an account in Askari Bank does not necessarily mean that the developer is set to launch new plot cuttings. And how do you know that the DHA has opened an account?

What would be its effect on existing prices in different phases of DHA especially Phase 6, 7, 8, 9?

At what rates?are we hoping for discount prices as compared to current market rates or some special plots with special rates but with an easy option of installments?

DK bhai Obviously at much higher price than market rate.

Would you sell your plot or file at less than market rate and take payment in instalments when you can get higher price in lump sum from the market?

If you will not do it, then why do you think DHA should do it? Is it Edhi Housing Authority or Defence Housing Authority?

@Pardesi ,you are right , but the meanings of my writing were not meant for such perception , theme was the same as what you said.

My only query was about some special plots.

DHA Lahore Plots Available On Installments. Booking is now officially opened by DHA Lahore. Keep eye on this important page for details.

Zain bhai I didnt want to answer your questions until it was officially made public by DHA Lahore. I hope you understand good sources are never to be disclosed. Otherwise you will never get more good stuff in future for friends who trust you.

BTW I can guarantee you my phone have more numbers for serving and retired maj col brig generals than that off Gen Raheel Sharif have on his phone :) and they are in touch with for 13 years on daily bases too :)

CH sb, Did they disclose the payment plan ? is this going to be balloting or first come first server ?

It's ready to build plots from DHA Lahore Phase 1 to 6 but will be on installments InshaAllah and prices will be given on Monday but will be very close to current market rates to make booking attractive. Can't disclose prices and numbers of available plots before Dha official announcement as I will be in big trouble for doing so. Already people asking me again and again DHA ads don't have installment word anywhere but I insist InshaAllah on installments. Most commercial will be in sector E of DHA 6. Good deals will be like 2 Marla sector shops and 10 Marla residential plots etc. Plzzzzz wait for more details. It's not end of the world. We still have Prism installment plots ahead in near future after main roads take some shape :)

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY) +16308024186

CMY,

Thanks for the update.

Application forms would be free of cost or we will have to pay for them?

2 marla commercial will be good

I think price will be same as market. DHA is now following Bahria, by introducing installment plots that way they keep the future profit instead of investors.

Forms will be free of cost from DHA and Askari banks. Please dont pay any dealers any money for these forms.

Lahore Real Estate assistance/ guidance help how to properly fill forms and what is best to apply for etc will be completely free of cost too.

Lahore real estate will not get paid any fees from DHA or clients trying to book these plots. We are just trying to help make it level playing field by spreading the word for every one so every one have equal chance and enough time to try his luck.

Shaki Raiz sahib 2 marla commercial are called sector shops. Yes they will be best choice due low prices and due to low budget will be gaining good value in future years. Also try 10 marla plots.

CM sb,

In case if the payment plan is high as the current market price then what benefit do you see except for paying small down payments then quarterly installments in 2 or 3 years? Please consider the scenario if some one can pay cash to purchase the plot verses the payment plans offered by DHA. I'm just guessing here that DHA payment plan price will be on the high. Please guide.

Also what impact do you see on the current plots prices due to this launch?

Thanks

Asad Malik bhai plots are going to be less than few hundred. My guess 265 plots in total. Price will be attractive to generate interest so DHA can make good money from application fees.

No negative impact expected. More publicity can only help all DHA holders.

BTW upto 30% higher price for installment plots than current cash prices will be very justified and will still be very profitable investment. After three years these plots should priced a lot more than 30% higher price of today.

Thank you for the answers.

Dear CMY,

Do you know how much 2 marla commercial sector shop price will be and how much 10 marla residential? if you do not know exact, just rough idea.

So one can determine 20% down payment balance locally in pak before hand since i am in USA.

ARIF bhai in few hours we will have prices for all available 265 plots inshaAllah. You will have plenty of time to apply.

Your friend

Choudry mujahid yasin ( cmy )

+16308024186 sms calls or whastapp texts

CMY, people are waiting for your rough idea about price range…