Dha quetta ballot date announced

Dha quetta has announced the ballot date for the project’s phase i. Previously, there had been rumours that the ballot would be held in january; however, that did not happen. Now it has been confirmed that the ballot will be held on march 14.

I remember that we had some sporadic discussion on the forum about dha quetta, but now that the first ballot is going to be held, i want to know what the experts think about it now. Would you recommend investing there at this stage of its development? Additionally, i have the following questions:

• what is the state of development in dha quetta right now?
• what are the prices? I remember they were quite cheap when launched but i want to know what the current rates are.
• how much have prices appreciated (if they have) since the project’s launch?

DHA QUETTA 'SMART CITY' PHASE-I BALLOT CEREMONY ON MARCH 14

The 1st ballot ceremony of DHA Quetta Smart City Phase-I, scheduled on March 14 at 9:30 am, will feature the balloting of 12 plot size-categories — listed as one of the following:
-> Domestic plots
-> Commercial plots
-> Farmhouses plots

For anyone holding DHA Quetta files and having submitted their forms, tomorrow is a big day!

The Governor Balochistan is also expected to attend — along with 12 chief guests who will individually conduct the ballot against the DHA Quetta application form for each category.

The sizes of residential plots being offered are as follows:
-> 1 Kanal
-> 2 Kanals
-> 3 Marlas
-> 5 Marlas
-> 10 Marlas
-> 15 Marlas

The commercial plots being balloted include those sized:
-> 1 Kanal
-> 8 Marlas
-> 4 Marlas

Plot land for farmhouses:
-> 8 Kanals
-> 5 Kanals
-> 4 Kanals

DHA Quetta plot prices are currently rising — and this trend is likely to spike further after the ballot.