Gulberg Islamabad

I have plot 30x60 in Gulberg Residencia (booked by IBECHS. I need to know that when is the billeting in Gulberg Residencia, Islamabad.

When did you booked if ur dues are clear including gas and electricity u can get the number.

Dear Brother I paid cost of land and six installments of this plot and just six installments amounting Rs. 1,71000/- is in balance which I need to pay to IBECHS after paying Rs. 1,71000/- my all dues and installments will be clear. So please advice me what I need to do for plot number?

for your information my plot is in old booking and booked by IBECHS.

The prices are high now so go and give them the balance amount and get ur no they should have ur no only didn’t tell u until dues are clear office is in Beverly center gi and talk to them.

Brother thank you so much for information. I will go there and talk to them.

Dear I have one more question that should I keep this plot (30x60 in Gulberg Residencia Islamabad)? Is this profitable in future?

IBECHS offered plot for IB Employees as well as NAB Employees in P Block Gulberg,so anybody who well aware about Gulberg, answered the following question in details:

1. Distance from Murree Express Way to P Block?

2. P Block planned areas or rocky

3. Any Map for P block

4. Any land acquisition/possession issues in P block

5. How much area are developed

6. When it will be expected to developed.

7. What was the future for investor in near future?

How Much price Of Marlaz Constructed Hose and Plots in There…

@ Karim

Dear I don't know about ground realities in P Block, Gulberg but I can tell you mine story about Gulberg.

I bought a 30x60 file in 2012 from IB employee and at that time IBECHS said maximum within one year you will have plot number and possession but after visiting many times to IBECHS office in last 05 years I got plot number in last year in Block P (ext). There is no map of Block P (ext) issued yet. Last year they said that within 03 months map will be issued but still there is no map for Block P (ext) and there is no any development. I think they just have map for Block P. If you want to invest in Gulberg then go for A,B,F,I,J blocks.

Rest GOD knows better.

Regards,

Muhammad Adeel

@ Ahsan Abbas

Brother there is no any development and houses in Gulberg Residencia. There are some Villas construction is going on in Block-I, Gulberg Residencia.

Just development and construction of Farm houses, Plazas and apartments is going on in Gulberg Green.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Adeel

What is the price of 30x60 plot in Ext.§ block of Gulberg Resida now a days Sir ?

Karim sb, this P Block and beyond areas is very long term investment options... Agaly 10 saal may bhi develop kerlain to bari baat hogi....

Regards

Assalam o alaikum Dear

I want to Know that how much price of 5 Marlah Constructed Houses in gulberg Islamabad. And what are the process of buying the Housein Gulberg Islamabad.

Its just a land mostly non developed and there is no house in gulberg. May be it will take 5-7 years to become livable.

Prop Guide Sir, you now the property not the wheat crop you can assume its Mango tree where you can get fruit after 10 to 15 years, P block where people getting profit two lac within four months time, so you can assess what will happen after 5 years. Road network are completed till O block. P block just begun. Gulberg Election will going to be held in coming March, 2018 so the present head definitely presenting good look to the people to win election again.

Can somebody plz guide on the present and future of Gulberg Residencia? is it good for investment?