Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
News discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable News advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new News discussion.
MBS
( 1157 posts )

[150 Replies]
Hi, just thought of compiling miscellaneous property updates under this thread.

Some of the relevant threads are closed to post any updates.

2083 days ago In News
    Post Answer
    MBS
    (1157 posts)
    MoU has been signed for building 6000 flats and developing Sector I-15 in Islamabad with Chinese company CRFG (China Railway First Group).
      2083 days ago 

MBS
      (1157 posts)
      The Capital Development Authority (CDA) is going to open two new residential sectors during the current fiscal year.

The CDA is expected to generate over Rs 11 billion from these sectors.

A senior CDA official said it would be difficult for the civic body to meet its budgetary target for the coming financial year unless it opens two new residential sectors.

“We are preparing to open the two new sectors – C15 and C16 – before June 30, 2014,” the official said.

He said the civic body already announced the award of two residential sectors about five years back, but progress could not be made for various reasons. “We will compensate the affected people as per the land-sharing formula and the agreement reached in 2008,” the official added. The official said they had earlier set the target of getting the land vacated for two sectors by July 31 this year.
        2083 days ago 

Anu
        (128 posts)
        How come CDA announce new sectors while they are far behind the development of sectors announced 30 years back? i.e E-12 and I-12 like sectors are far behind the schedule of development.
          2083 days ago 

Prop Guide
          (6961 posts)
          MBS this thread is good initiative on your part. Regards
            2083 days ago 

MBS
            (1157 posts)
            Thanks Ihsan. Need your support to keep it going :)
              2083 days ago 

MBS
              (1157 posts)
              Capital Development Authority (CDA) is planning a Mega Development - "The Economic and Multipurpose Zone" . It will be established on approximately 260,179 kanal of land in Rawat and its adjacent districts.

The proposed area is on the South West part of Islamabad... Further south of bahria town. To draw a visual line, use Rawat as starting point on east and stretch it horizontally on West towards motorway.

Its being said that the project will engulf over 40 villages in the area, encompassing 25,000 acres at an expected cost of Rs. 70 billion

Apparently, there will be a major support from Chinese in order to develop this zone.
                2083 days ago 

Prop Guide
                (6961 posts)
                Dear MBS,

Indeed, I will play my part as I have benefited a lot from this forum, and now paying back for the benefit of all other members with my little knowledge whihc I have got over here. Thanks
                  2083 days ago 

MBS
                  (1157 posts)
                  Because new sectors bring new money. They have already sold the other ones.
                    2083 days ago 

MBS
                    (1157 posts)
                    500,000 housing units thru "Mera Ghar" Scheme

The Prime Minister was briefed by the Turkish delegation that Turkey has devised a revenue sharing model according to which 15 % of their housing stock is diverted towards Revenue Generation and the remaining 85% towards Social Housing. The Social Housing scheme comprises of two main components wherein firstly; the land is provided by the government and secondly; a flexible payment schedule is offered according to affordability.

I think there will be some major development in this regard when PM Nawaz Sharif visits Turkey in next few weeks.
                      2081 days ago 

Prop Guide
                      (6961 posts)
                      I hope so dear MBS.

REgards
                        2080 days ago 

Post Answer (150 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL