Manzare kohsar is merged in b-17 islamabad

I just want to know the expert opinion about the news in express newspaper dated 27 aug 2015 that manzare kohsar society is merged in b-17 islamabad in a ceremony presided by nab chairman. What will be the overall impact of this in b-17 ? Will it be helpful to resolve issue of d-block and prices will jump in all blocks of b-17 islamabad ?

Please share the news link.

MPCHS has acquired Manzar-e-Kohsar society and now as per CDA rules and directions reviewing the map.

It is very big news for all D-Block members. Society is revisiting current map and I am sure that MPCHS will adjust D-Block members in new map.

Please also see good news about Margalla Avenue.

http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2015-08-27&edition=ISL&id=1861073_42931600

Thanks Zubair, it is also a good news for b-17 allottes and it will boost the prices there.

Indeed very good and positive news…

That’s really very good news for all b-17 allot ties.Let’s see the hike in price of b-17.

This is a very positive news after a long time. The times of B17 have arrived…!

Please check below link:

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1103036589&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20150827

Thanks Anees Sb for sharing the link. Yes this is indeed good news for B 17. The next step by Multi should be announcing of the access road for E and F Block through Manzar e Kohsar..

@ Zubair, I think this MA news is for Ph 2 from F 5 till Murree Expressway, still it will be only logical if Ph 1 from D 12 till B 17 is also completed by CDA

Brother, Society is reviewing and revisiting map of B-17. I am sure they will adjust Block-D members in Manzar-e-Kohsar and other area between Block-A and Block-E.

I am sure if this bottle neck(possession of D-Block) is resolved others issues are very small.

@ anees bhai

but in post they mentioned of giving allotment letters to Manzare kohsar alloties,

I am confused if there are already alloties of manzare kohsar then how MULTI will adjust D block affecties in it and whats the purpose of taking over this society???

I personally think that they will give smaller size plots to allottees of Manzar e kohsar. For example 10 marla plot in multi against one kanal of plot of manzare kohsar. Allottees of manzar e kohsar will also be happy because even 10 marla of multi worth more than 1 kanal of manzar e kohsar

Dear Experts,

I was checking out Manzar-e-Kohsar on Google Earth. The same area was occupied by another society called Rawalpindi Co-operative House Society. Are these both societies the same?

Plz note

A big location difference in both Manzar I Kohsar and Rawalpindi housing society.

Manzar I Kohsar is adjacent to B and C block of Multy.

Manzar kohsar allotties get same area of plot as they have before but with slight change(600sq yard converted in 500sq yard.

But manzar alloties pay development charges to mpchs with installment .

A 120 ft road started from A block of Multy through Manzar to e and f block of Multy

Dear Fiyaz,

What is estimated length and time to connect A block with E and F? Since E is already developed, I hope some construction activity will start there with prices improvement.

Regards

Dear Fiyaz,

Would u like to share the info source of this news ?

Cant understand... How an access road will start from A block and go to E and F block while passing through Manzir e Kohsar.

According to map in wikimapia:

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=ur&lat=33.681640&lon=72.831030&z=14&m=b

Manzir e kohsar is adjacent to C block. Can any body explain how exactly the road will go to E block starting from A block and passing through Manzir e kohsar? Seems strange..

regards,

Direct Double road will be from Block-A to Block-E under the Labor colony which will certainly reduce distance.

You can see the portion of double road in Block-E map as well which is towards Block-A.

Read the following article.

Http://www.zameen.com/blog/manzar-e-kohsar-becomes-part-of-b-17.html

I think that naturally block B will be connected to Block E and F through manzare kohsar